E3 2012 Press Conferences

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The EA conference will be starting soon, for those (actually) interested.

http://www.twitch.tv/gamespot
Today, I've joined into the middle of three conferences right in the middle of FPS gameplay. (Well, the Microsoft one twice, and now the EA one).

All these games look the same. Honestly, it could be the same game for all I know.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, only decent thing from the EA conference was Dead Space 3, and Sims City (Not a fan myself, but i know people who are)

For a while i was considering getting back into Battlefield 3 since Metal Gear Online shuts down next week, not anymore

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
E3 has been dissapointing so far, let's hope Sony and Nintendo can have a much better conference.
Well to be honest, what did you expect? The new generation is obviously still years ahead of us, can't expect them to start new IP's now.
I'm just happy they showed Dead Space 3, that's a great game series IMHO.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's been the same as last year.

All the conferences up until Sony and Nintendo sucked.

Nintendo's conference was all around awesome, and the Vita stuff was pretty cool last year.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SmartGlass definitely caught my eye, and it makes a lot of sense for Microsoft. "Why buy a Wii U when the 360 and tablet/smartphone you already own can do the same things?" It'll be interesting to see how that strategy plays out.

Otherwise, the South Park game looks great, the Tomb Raider demo was fine, enjoyed the Black Ops 2 demo (though it was a bit long. I would have preferred that part of the demonstration was focused on the new zombies mode, but whatever), and I can barely remember the rest.

Calling this a failure is an extreme exaggeration. It's no conference to write home about, but we've certainly seen worse at E3 before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q