Grookey Gang!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So I was watching the E3 Live Stream on Youtube and I saw an announcement for the Xbox 360 that makes me want to buy a Kinnect for my Xbox 360! Minecraft makes its way to Xbox 360 with Kinnect!

I am sure that everyone that owns a PC or MAC knows what Minecraft is, and when the final version is coming out [November 11th 2011.] According to the Xbox conference at E3 this year, Minecraft will be making its way to an Xbox 360 Kinnect near you, this winter!

Thoughts? Comments? Win? Fail?

DISCUSS!

My thoughts are:
I am totally blown away at the idea of having Minecraft on the Xbox 360! I like the idea of finally being able to play Minecraft in 60 FPS! The downside is that the mods that you like to use will most likely not be available on the console version.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Making it a Kinect only thing would be the most stupid thing that Mojang has done (besides letting Notch code the game).

First, Minecraft has to be broken by him every update. Now it's KINECT ONLY? Fuck you Notch.

Unless of course it is also available for the 360 alone, which would be decent.

Serina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Making it a Kinect only thing would be the most stupid thing that Mojang has done (besides letting Notch code the game).

First, Minecraft has to be broken by him every update. Now it's KINECT ONLY? Fuck you Notch.

Unless of course it is also available for the 360 alone, which would be decent.

Um... Didn't... Notch... create... minecraft? Also, if I recall correctly, Notch isn't working on the 360 version.. Isn't he concentrating his personal efforts on the PC / Mac version?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling