Gaming E-Shop Updates (compilation)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
What's the conversion rate from blocks to MB? I want to download the Rhythm Thief demo and a few other bits but the only way to connect is through Hitomi's phone as a hotspot. So I need to know how much data we'll be using so we can see if it'll take her over the limit. Rough estimates of the size of the demos and Colours 3D would be appreciated if anyone knows them.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
What's the conversion rate from blocks to MB? I want to download the Rhythm Thief demo and a few other bits but the only way to connect is through Hitomi's phone as a hotspot. So I need to know how much data we'll be using so we can see if it'll take her over the limit. Rough estimates of the size of the demos and Colours 3D would be appreciated if anyone knows them.

59 Blocks = 64 MB
251 Blocks = 256 MB
1019 Blocks = 1 GB
before you download it will tell you how many blocks it is

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP

59 Blocks = 64 MB
251 Blocks = 256 MB
1019 Blocks = 1 GB
It's actually:
Blocks / 8 = MBs
(or 1 block = 128KB)

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

59 Blocks = 64 MB
251 Blocks = 256 MB
1019 Blocks = 1 GB
It's actually:
Blocks / 8 = MBs
(or 1 block = 128KB)

ah ok, must be different on 3ds
my bad

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I find it astonishing how Nintendo uses innovation in all possible ways except the necessary ones! :(
Why not using MB?! everybody in the entire fucking world uses it!
They should invest in a better online service, better game library for e-shop, and better hardware!

env

Trophies
XP
Country
The videos are still there when I search it, but why is the Nintendo Show 3D tab is missing from the eshop menu? Is this always happening when there's no video update?
*edit
oh there's a new tab called "Popular Videos" neat, and new Iwata Asks videos. :)

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Holy shit the epic that is the original Wario Land is coming Thursday! So close yet kinda far. That's my last day of class to turn in my final and projects and this game will be my reward once I've done so.

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
lol Colors 3D on sale... oh well, I already bought said app (and with the goddamn tax thanks to me setting my state to WA). Changed it to DE now for further 3DS eshop purchases... such as the Pokemon Dream Radar and Pokedex 3D Pro...

Kiaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Colors 3D for 3.99!?!? Makes me want to update my 3ds, but then my Acekard 2i will be blocked... Then again, I do have a spare DS lite. Think it's worth it to update for Colors 3D?

loco365

Trophies
XP
I'm considering updating my 3DS so I can get the new Theatrhythm DLC. I'm tired of waiting for team AceKard to issue their updates.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I'm considering updating my 3DS so I can get the new Theatrhythm DLC. I'm tired of waiting for team AceKard to issue their updates.

Some of the other flashcarts have an almost instant workaround for updates, you should consider purchasing a replacement.
I'm rather happy with the quality of my Acekard, the only issue is the updates. Plus, if I had the money, I'd get another one that's 3DS compatible, but with a lack of a job... That's a problem.

Reactions: 1 person

Kiaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm rather happy with the quality of my Acekard, the only issue is the updates. Plus, if I had the money, I'd get another one that's 3DS compatible, but with a lack of a job... That's a problem.
Same here, pal...same here...

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just bought Fractured Soul,
I was waiting a long time to play this game and didn't expect it to come to e-shop.
The game is huge, it's 2800+ blocks, it's size is similar to NSMB2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.