Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Avoid creating cheat Request Topic​

Request cheats are made in :​

cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request-general​


This group provides cheat code authors to post works, share experience, learn and exchange

This group also provides cracking game players to get the latest and most complete cheats, and assist in testing

Since GBATemp is the most famous place in the industry, we hope to improve the content quality of this group

The main contents of this group include:
1. Publish personal originals.
2. Improve the quality of secondary creation (including version updates, repairs, and enhancements)
3. Request to create game cheats
4. Tutorial sharing on developing game cheat codes

For technical exchanges, sharing the code of others must attach the URL of the webpage published by the original author (do not copy the complete code)

Although the content of this group is very precious, it is provided for free, and it is not allowed to reprint it to commercial places or paid membership websites for profit.
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

DYSMANTLE 1.2.1.2 TID: 010008900BC5A000 BID: E4EDD119A02D5B79

  • Thread starter Thread starter TomSwitch
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,820
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Likes Likes 8

TomSwitch

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
7,831
Solutions
1
Reaction score
22,520
Trophies
4
Age
46
XP
26,983
Country
United States
2023070520273100-CCFA659F4857F96DDA29AFEDB2E166E6.jpg
Members-only download
This download link is for members of the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group. Join the group to see it. It's free.

Post automatically merged:

2023070521211600-CCFA659F4857F96DDA29AFEDB2E166E6.jpg
Added unlimited use
Added option to not have get x10 but just the capacity increase
 
Last edited by TomSwitch,
View attachment 381717

automerge]1688563547[/automerge]
Added unlimited use
Added option to not have get x10 but just the capacity increase
I'm trying to use breeze to rebase the asm cheat for damaging everything. It's hard to follow the examples you've given because I didn't see this exact situation anywhere. I calculated the offset, and verified it with breeze, but when I add it to each line in breeze, the result doesn't work. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can you help me figure it out? This is what I've done using breeze, and the interactive asm tool. I've tried rebasing it using the aob file, and the normal cheat code itself. Once I'm done, I delete the line used to rebase the code then test it, and no luck yet.

The 1st result from breeze & with the instructions. 3rd picture is a result using the aob I made with breeze. I'm also not sure what to do from here to simplify it down more. The aob is more lines than your original code.
 

Attachments

  • 20240122_180332.jpg
    20240122_180332.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 25
  • 20240122_182127.jpg
    20240122_182127.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
  • 20240122_185733.jpg
    20240122_185733.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
I'm trying to use breeze to rebase the asm cheat for damaging everything. It's hard to follow the examples you've given because I didn't see this exact situation anywhere. I calculated the offset, and verified it with breeze, but when I add it to each line in breeze, the result doesn't work. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can you help me figure it out? This is what I've done using breeze, and the interactive asm tool. I've tried rebasing it using the aob file, and the normal cheat code itself. Once I'm done, I delete the line used to rebase the code then test it, and no luck yet.

The 1st result from breeze & with the instructions. 3rd picture is a result using the aob I made with breeze. I'm also not sure what to do from here to simplify it down more. The aob is more lines than your original code.
for aob if don't work straight then you may want to try skipping some line in advance search. There is a toggle skip button. Normally what is likely to change is long jump(b, bl) , then large offsets [,???], add ,???
 
  • Like
Reactions: crazy_p
Nothing I've tried is working, and I've been at it for 5 days on this damage code. You posted some instructions on how to do a code cave for the game beholgar. Is that a walkthrough that would be useful for rebasing this asm code? I was following along with it when my switch crashed a couple times. Says 2168-0002 error from program 010000000000100d. Do you know if that's related to gen2 or gen1? Does the switch have to have internet access to use either gen2 or gen1? I'm always in airplane mode.
 
Nothing I've tried is working, and I've been at it for 5 days on this damage code. You posted some instructions on how to do a code cave for the game beholgar. Is that a walkthrough that would be useful for rebasing this asm code? I was following along with it when my switch crashed a couple times. Says 2168-0002 error from program 010000000000100d. Do you know if that's related to gen2 or gen1? Does the switch have to have internet access to use either gen2 or gen1? I'm always in airplane mode.
Wifi is not needed. Are you using breeze to assemble the cheat? The thing about Breeze is it will place code cave at the fist available blank space, if there were cheat code that hasn't been written that will be placed there then crash is very likely when you activate such code.
 
Wifi is not needed. Are you using breeze to assemble the cheat? The thing about Breeze is it will place code cave at the fist available blank space, if there were cheat code that hasn't been written that will be placed there then crash is very likely when you activate such code.@
Yes, I'm trying to learn how to use breeze, and I'm using beta86. I kinda thought the cheat was making it's own cave because in my random button pushes, I see free data, free code & other addresses that I've been trying to use as well. I'm using your old cheat file from 1.2.1.2, and all I have activated is high damage because I was able to make the wanted other codes work by way of interactive cheat updater, and an earlier version of the game. since my results aren't as organized as yours are, the game does crash if I activate certain cheats together. since I'm only ever activating the high damage code, does breeze still know codes could, or do overlap? I'm trying to make one code work then I can try to organize them all better, but it might be easier to try to make a mod work.
 
Yes, I'm trying to learn how to use breeze, and I'm using beta86. I kinda thought the cheat was making it's own cave because in my random button pushes, I see free data, free code & other addresses that I've been trying to use as well. I'm using your old cheat file from 1.2.1.2, and all I have activated is high damage because I was able to make the wanted other codes work by way of interactive cheat updater, and an earlier version of the game. since my results aren't as organized as yours are, the game does crash if I activate certain cheats together. since I'm only ever activating the high damage code, does breeze still know codes could, or do overlap? I'm trying to make one code work then I can try to organize them all better, but it might be easier to try to make a mod work.
Every time you press "add asm" it scan the memory for blank space, if you make and not activate the code then the space will stay blank and the next one you make will be in the same space, you have to make and activate before you make the next one.

There is a "assemble all asm" this button clear the space of code you make since the game starts and make them one by one from the top, this will pack them one after the other (in code cave space) in the order they appear in your cheat list. Actually this button is like a macro, what it does is clear space, add asm, activate code, add asm activate code until there is non.
 
Last edited by TomSwitch,
  • Like
Reactions: crazy_p
I've been able to make the new codes for hp, have 999 in storage, exp 16, and unlimited use work for the new version of the game, but I can't get the damage one to work. The code I made by breeze matches yours visually, and it looks the same when you view disassembled, too. when I compare yours and mine by jumping to asm line by line, the instructions don't look alike at all which is probably why mine doesn't work, and it confuses me. Im not having any luck making anything I do for the damage code work. Is there something different about that code that makes it more difficult to get working? If the code I make in breeze is done right then when jumping to asm view, instructions would still look exactly like your old one, right? Seems like it would have to match since I would want it to exactly what it used to do. I had no luck using the aob, so Im using your old codes for updating. It's worked better overall. I'll try to take some pictures to show you what I'm talking about. I'm not sure I'm using the right descriptions for what I'm trying to say. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the offset I got is right. Breeze verified it, too, so the line I'm using to adjust the original addresses is 04000000 00103850 bd451ea1. Can you tell me if that's what you get? I'm still missing something somewhere. Thanks!!
 
Credit to TomSwitch for the original codes.
DYSMANTLE (1.3.0)
TID: 010008900BC5A000
BID: 565B1E7D1F598ACE
 

Attachments

  • 565B1E7D1F598ACE.txt
    565B1E7D1F598ACE.txt
    1.5 KB · Join the group to download
These files are for members of the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group. Join the group to download them. It's free.
credits to @zzpong & @TomSwitch

:!: members only

tested / working

if not working best option downgrade game version with the working cheat @TomSwitch v1.2.1.2

Unofficial Cheat Update

DYSMANTLE v1.4.1.0
TID: 010008900BC5A000
BID: B732829119F41D4D
v458752

PS: Following code not updated (Incomplete code/not working)
Get x1 Capacity 1000
Get x10 Capacity 1000
High DMG (Could Destroy Walls)


Members only
Codes and spoilers in this group are for members. Join the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group to reveal them. It's free.

DYSMANTLE v1.4.1.1
TID: 010008900BC5A000
BID: BF1C43765AECED8E
v524288

Members only
Codes and spoilers in this group are for members. Join the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group to reveal them. It's free.
 

Attachments

  • 2025040321121500.jpg
    2025040321121500.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by 2K417,
credits to @zzpong & @TomSwitch

:!: members only

untested

if not working best option downgrade game version with the working cheat @TomSwitch v1.2.1.2

Unofficial Cheat Update

DYSMANTLE v1.4.1
TID: 010008900BC5A000
BID: B732829119F41D4D
v458752

PS: Following code not updated (Incomplete code)
Get x1 Capacity 1000
Get x10 Capacity 1000
High DMG (Could Destroy Walls)

Members only
Codes and spoilers in this group are for members. Join the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group to reveal them. It's free.
I think you maybe used the wrong main file or something...I don't think any of this is going to work...
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
matias3ds
Members:
86702
Threads:
7913
Messages:
42673
Photos:
0

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted