Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all.

Has anyone here played Dynasty Warriors 4? Great game if you're into the genre (tactical hack-n-slash). I have a Dynasty Warriors 4 disc, along with one of it's expansions, DW4: Extreme Legends. Now, if you put Extreme Legends in first, there's an in-game option to swap it with the original DW4. This effectively makes for a combination game, in which you can access both of the games' content in one play. This was really, really fun...when I could play it.

The discs are now damaged. I know of the magic of FreeMCBoot+ESR, as I've been using it to play my favorite, yet damaged, games. Would it be at all possible to work it so that I can play DW4 along with it's expansions using ESR? Thanks much.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
I think switching discs works for SingStar. So what's your problem now exactly?

I wanted to play Dynasty Warriors 4 remixed with Xtreme Legends 4. I figured out one combination that works.

You will need...

1. ESR backup of Xtreme Legends 4.
2. Retail copy of Dynasty Warriors 4.

Boot up your copy of Xtreme Legends 4.

Go to Load Original.

Swap with your retail disc of DW4 when prompted. (Press X when prompted to as well. =P)

Swap back with your backup of XL.

Done.

For some strange reason, however, it didn't import my characters from DW4. Not sure why that would be.

I might go ahead and test a backup of DW4 later on, as I have the retail copy, and see if that works too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1