Hacking Dvd error (972)....

AquaGod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 3.2U with cIOS38 rev 13 and neogamma r6 (both from wiipower). Burnt the game Conduit, try to play but I get this error. Put in COD5 and worked without any problems. So i'm assuming the launcher is fine. Compared COD5 and Conduit with eachother, and both look the same.. (on the bottom, so I assume it burnt correctly). Help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

AquaGod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. Me and my buddy wern't to sure if the burn wen't through correctly. We are using imgburn and DVD+R. What setting should I use?

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my wii only uses -r disks , but have heard some people say that theres need +r disks ...... I have burnt conduit and it works fine for me with gamma loader

AquaGod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to send me the link that you downloaded Conduit from? My COD5 is DVD+R, and my wii runs it, so i'm assuming it will run Conduit on a DVD+R.

AquaGod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
air2004 said:
try burning it again , but change the book type to -r ....I only use imburn to burn my disks .....as for the link , I use giganews

So use a DVD+R disk, but change the book to -r?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom