OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone. Everybody on this forum has helped me so much in past, thanks. I now need some help again. My friend has some duplicate channels on his system. He has the 3.4U firmware. From what I understand duplicate channel remover v2 will not work on this firmware because it has the trucha signature on the iso. Is there a way to remove the channels from his system? Any help or guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all your help guys, you guys are great!

talflanzman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Did he try to install HBC and run the dupplicate channel remover as an app ?
that is what i did if i remember correctly. (One of the first task i did after HBC installation)

TheOnts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Talflanzman thanks for the response. He read a guide somewhere on running it as an app but it didn't work for him. I believe the guide said to rename the .elf to .dol. What is the best way to get it to run as an app?Thanks for your help it is appreciated.

talflanzman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
If your HBC version is Beta 9 or higher you need to use dol files to run the application.
your can use the elf to dol converter to convert it.
call it boot.dol and place it on your SD.

lgvenegasg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As talflanzman said, use elf to dol converter, not just rename it.
There is also another tool that fixes Duplicate channels, called Depanbrew you may try that one too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1