Dunk Contest

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by damole, Feb 15, 2009.

Feb 15, 2009

Dunk Contest by damole at 4:27 AM (622 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. damole
    OP

Member damole GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I personally found that this year's dunk contest was terrible. Dwight Howard was a major let down but I don't think Nate should've won (not trying to hate). Anyways, what did you guys thing?

I was so hyped for it today, but it was a major let down. [​IMG]

2. dinofan01

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    The dunk contest hasn't been good for years. Howard could never surpass last year's dunk. It was just too good.

3. Isaiah

Member Isaiah The Conductor

Australia
    My one thought? Penis.

4. Nocturnius

Member Nocturnius GBAtemp Regular

United States
    let down? i thought it was great. 12 ft rim. making it look easy. nate over howard ( don't try and argue about him using his hand on dwight's shoulder. he did not even use pressure). howard and nate did amazing except for howard's last dunk i wanted something more. as for the other dunkers i was sad. they did not deliver. even so nate and howard satisfied me. i thought it was a great dunk contest. for me last year sucked. only good thing about last year dunk contest was all howard's dunks. Phone Booth? come on that shit was hilarious. loved it

Edit: Dunk contest stop been amazing since vince carter stopped dunking. LeBron James gona be in it next year so i know next year would be something to look forward to. now if wade and carmelo joined for next year as well. i be a happy camper.

5. damole
    OP

Member damole GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yeah, last year he did amazing. I wasn't expecting him to surpass what he did last year, but at least be close to what he did. It wasn't even close to what he did last year.

I agree with Nocturnius about Nate's dunk over Howard, and the 12 FT rim dunk, but that was about as good as it got. If Rudy had hit those dunks on the first try, it would've been much better. Anyways, the dunk contest blew hard. XD

Yeah, I think the dunk contest died off after VC. J Rich was okay, but then it got crappy. No, all LBJ is gonna do is that one dunk he always does. The tomahawk.