Dumping N64 ROMs

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by drfsupercenter, Aug 10, 2013.

1. drfsupercenter
    OP

drfsupercenter Flash Cart Aficionado

Mar 26, 2008
    United States
    Hey guys

I have a couple rare N64 cartridges that haven't been made into ROMs. I'd like to make ROMs of them. I know there are a few tools out there (Doctor V64, Z64, etc), but they are all insanely expensive on eBay and similar sites.

Does anyone here own such a device? I'd be happy to pay to ship the cartridges to and from you if you can make me ROM files.

I figured I'd ask here since this seems like the most logical place. Thanks

2. Thomas83Lin

Thomas83Lin Retro Gamer

Jul 22, 2009
    United States
    I don't have the needed device but may I ask what game\carts you have that haven't been made into a rom?

3. bobmcjr

bobmcjr GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 26, 2013
    United States
  4. FireSeel

FireSeel GBAtemp Regular

Mar 2, 2013
    You could buy a Retrode, but it would be quite expensive just to dump 2 games.

5. XiTaU

XiTaU GBAtemp Regular

May 15, 2008
    United States
    you should try assembergames forums they have alot of people with developer and dumping equipment on their forums and they are always interested in protos and undiscovered games.

6. Bonny

Bonny GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 8, 2008
    Germany
    Bavaria
    I got a Z64, i can make roms out of your cartridges. If you take the shipping costs: No Problem then.

:P If you're still interested in my Gb-Transfer-Offer, i could send it right away with you're ROM-dumps back to you. I can also upload the Rom files for you, of course.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice