dumping my dream address on acnl

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Latyana, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Latyana
    OP

Latyana GBAtemp Fan

Jun 7, 2015
    United States
    I lost my 3ds cartridge awhiles back but a little bit ago I got a new one and I want to dump my dream address of my town. so I can inject it back into this cartridge I got. can anyone tell me how I can do this?? or if I can?? I really miss my old town.

2. RyDog

RyDog Lazy Animal Crossing hacker

Apr 26, 2015
    United States
    Is your 3DS new or old?
    If it's new I can dump the dream for you tomorrow but if it's old, then simply downgrade your browser (Google 'Spider downgrade 3ds') and then go to the desired dream, dump RAM from marc_mac's gardenram.bin website on your 3DS, return home and then re inject the RAM from the same sight.

3. Latyana
    OP

Latyana GBAtemp Fan

Jun 7, 2015
    United States
    what does it being old or new got to do with that?? I'm just asking. and i'd rather someone else do if possible. but if not I guess I could get the nerve eventually to do it.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

ts old3ds if memory serves me. and I'm on a9lh wit luma. this wont mess up with anything in it will it??

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

oh its also a 11.1 emu

4. RyDog

RyDog Lazy Animal Crossing hacker

Apr 26, 2015
    United States
    no it won't mess with anything and o3ds can only use it because o3ds and n3ds have different browsers, and the exploit utilizes a vulnerability in the browser in order to run code, and in this instance, would be to dump the save file from RAM.

Latyana likes this.
  5. Latyana
    OP

Latyana GBAtemp Fan

Jun 7, 2015
    United States
    oh ok. so I just install or whatnot that this site says to do and go from there then?? it says I gotta b on emuNAND not sysNAND and that's why I asked bout that with a9lh. lol.

6. MuscleMuscleHust

MuscleMuscleHust Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 12, 2016
    United States
    Can I get a link to that site?

7. marc_max

marc_max GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 19, 2008
    Downgrading the web browser on 11.1 is not that easy due to FIRM version.