Dumping Mario Golf DLC

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by John Player, Nov 19, 2014.

1. John Player
    OP

John Player Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    Brazil
    Hello. I recently bought and downloaded Mario Golf Season Pass with all its DLCs. It all worked perfectly, but I messed around with some region configurations on system menu and it doesn´t work anymore at all, not even eshop will let me download it back. So I wonder if there´s any chance that I can dump this DLC that is already in my SD card and install it as .CIA. If it works, I can share its content with the rest of the community. Hope I can find help somewhere! Thanks!

2. jagerstaffel

jagerstaffel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 20, 2008
    United States
    Wait, how did you change the region with an NNID? Or did create an NNID with a different region after buying the DLC?

3. John Player
    OP

John Player Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    Brazil
    Nintendo refuses to do transactions in my country because of its currency, so I´ve changed the console region to Canada and bought the DLC. After that, I linked my console to a previously existing NNID from Brazil and then the DLC stopped working. I then deleted that NNID and changed the console region back to Canada but nothing works anymore. Is there anything else I can do?

4. Aurora Wright

Aurora Wright GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 13, 2006
    Italy
    Registering the brazilian nnid you tied all the eshop purchases to the nnid but at the same time, you tied the console to Brazil, so you lost everything (balance, purchases) that you did on non-brazilian eshops... So, since you can't change the nnid region you lost all your digital stuff... Sorry.

5. John Player
    OP

John Player Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    Brazil
    Yeah, guess I made a hige mistake. Luckily that was the only content I bought, so it´s not much of a loss, altought it is still upseting. Thanks!

6. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

GBAtemp Patron
    gamesquest1 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 23, 2013
    sucks to hear, but im sure the dlc will become available via other means soon enough