dumped the dstti internal rom 4MB!!!

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by cozy, Jul 18, 2009.

1. cozy
    OP

cozy Member

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2006
    I`ve just dumped the dstti internal rom and it`s 4MB! here the link i`m going to try and flash it to a normal dstt card.....
    Looking at the header file of the .bin dump in the dstti file its got fishtycoon i think the dsi thinks the card is a real game so loads it??but the old cards can only hold 128kb so the 4 mb dumb will not fit on the old cards [​IMG] thats why they are a bit more $$ so thats the trick to load these card fooling the dsi.

in the future you can reflash the card with a new .bin file...but you will need a old ds or dsl or a dsi with an old firmware.

[​IMG][​IMG]

1.5mb rar

[URL REMOVED]

2. rockstar99

rockstar99 Hi

Dec 3, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto
    sorry but what does this do actually it makes the dstt apeear on the ds menu

3. raing3

raing3 CNET_Richard

Apr 2, 2009
    Australia
    Quick, quick get rid of the link before admins see it... they will get angry.

4. BoxShot

BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

Dec 18, 2008
    United States
    Middle of the ocean.
    Not sure but doesn't this count under warez/roms?

5. elixirdream

elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2008
    Malaysia
    6th Dimention
    i think is prohibited...

6. raing3

raing3 CNET_Richard

Apr 2, 2009
    Australia
    I was going to provide a link to where somebody asked for a hardware dump but I couldn't find one since all of the old threads are still down but since it contains part of Fish Tycoon it would be illegal because it contains copyright data.

7. padawan

padawan GBAtemp Regular

Mar 21, 2003
    Niger
    this has been known since last year http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=123932 [​IMG]