Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Solution: MAC Address whitelist.
Works fine for me, and I don't even have wep/wpa on(could just be that nobody cares
tongue.gif
)

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Omega_2 said:
Solution: MAC Address whitelist.
Works fine for me, and I don't even have wep/wpa on(could just be that nobody cares
tongue.gif
)

You know that's easier to hack than WEP, right? And that even without hacking it, people can watch your traffic, easily stealing your login to insecure sites like facebook etc?

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cuelhu said:
Donkey Plonk said:
boombox said:
This game looks pretty cool!
frown.gif
shame i can't play it on my DSL...don't have WEP internet and don't want it as it's not as secure for the computer.
You got some big problem with someone using your wifi round there under WEP?
Literally who cares if its not that secure. You're playing a DS on your home broadband
I don't like the idea of someone else cracking into my network and using my IP freely. Games like pokemon or Mario Kart are fine, 'cause you play only for minutes, while this type of game can get you playing for hours.
WPA and WEP are cracked by the same tool, and 9 times out of 10 it requires linux (boot CD) unless they have one of the few Windows-capable wireless cards. Worry not (or really, worry more).

In any case, this game needs to be mirrored on FileTrip. 115kb/s downloads are not my thing.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Is this 4srs?

EDIT: Does not work on SCDS2. Top screen shows the logo, and bottom screen is blank yellow.

No response from controls.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The main site for the game says that you will more than likely have to boot it through Homebrew Menu.

http://devkitpro.org/wiki/Homebrew_Menu

Edit: Works on AK2i with latest AKAIO + MENUdo, but appears to lock up after picking a server.

Also locks up after picking which bit type the WEP password is and also locks up after setting your wifi password, basically making the game unplayable since you can't access wifi.

This game really needs to load the DS's wifi config.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, I'm not the only one that gets "Connection failed" when trying to connect to his Network, eh.

Damn, like another one mentioned, it would be better if this game would fetch the WiFi info from the DS.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chrisman01 said:
"This post has been removed by a moderator.
Reason: Nope"

LOL wut?
I guess they must have said something productive.

I've registered and have yet to receive my confirmation email. Is it normal for it to take a while?

QUOTE(monkat @ Feb 21 2011, 01:06 PM) Is this 4srs?

EDIT: Does not work on SCDS2. Top screen shows the logo, and bottom screen is blank yellow.

No response from controls.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, to respond to the response to my post: Well, it's not like there's any knowledgeable people where I'm at.(people don't like to think anymore. Or try.)

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Alright, I got it to connect to my router by disabling WEP for now.
But now it doesn't seem to connect to the game server (I can put my login info, but then nothing happens).
frown.gif

Net_Bastard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
chrisman01 said:
"This post has been removed by a moderator.
Reason: Nope"

LOL wut?
I guess they must have said something productive.

That was me. I read that it didn't work on SCDS2, so I wasn't very happy and told the creators of this homebrew to get fucked. A bit of an overreaction on my part...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop trying to make on my cakes