OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dual Pac-Man Alpha
Two games of Pac-Man at once
%5B1800%5Ddualpacman.jpg

Think normal Pac-Man is too easy? Try Sebskater29's creation which pits you in two seperate Pac-Man games at once, one in each screen. The d-pad controls the top Pac-Man, while the ABXY buttons control the bottom Pac-Man. Download below.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

sepinho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
friggin' hilarious idea, great use of the two screens!

But can you actually play the game? I mean, is it even possible for the human brain to process the parallel information from two games at the same time? It's not like I'm running a dual core brain.
Zaphod Beeblebrox would love it, though.

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well maybe rather than two pac-mans on the same maze it could be pretty much the same game with separate life and score and maybe even level for each player. Pac-man race.

When I saw this I was a bit frightened at first, that it would be what I have in mind for a quite new take on pacman, luckily it isn't
biggrin.gif

LiQuid!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I once tried playing Flatout 2 on two laptops at the same time. I managed to race a bit with the same level on both but even so it was uber failure
biggrin.gif

Anyway what about the Masterer, playing 4 different games at once.

biggrin.gif

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
friggin' hilarious idea, great use of the two screens!

But can you actually play the game? I mean, is it even possible for the human brain to process the parallel information from two games at the same time? It's not like I'm running a dual core brain.
Zaphod Beeblebrox would love it, though.

I dunno, I guess some people are just robots. Check out this dude play 2-player Ikaruga by himself using both sticks.

Yeah, this dude is freakin' amazing. I saw this a couple years ago when I first started playing Ikaruga, and I'm still nowhere near in this guys league. I have much respect for this him. Being able to blow through one of the hardest shmups ever made is not any easy thing to do(wish Treasure would have made a sequel).

But anyways, playing two pac-man games at once. What a great idea for a homebrew.

Tigerstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently played a few rounds of two-player Ouendan 2 on two DSes, playing one with each hand. It's not so hard to follow the actions on screen (because the patterns are the same for both players), but coordinating both styluses accurately enough is a challenge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo