Hacking DSTWO PLUS will be released in October

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So if I have N3DS with cfw already, and I have a Sky3DS already, and and am in the market for an NDS card, should I just get the r4i Gold or is it worth paying the extra for DSTWO+?
r4.........dstwoplus is like gw + dstwo. but u should consider the 3dslink scene, samething may happen on dstwoplus

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not going to be much more then $80 they already stated that.

The convenience factor varies for everyone since everyone has different views.

For those of us that would prefer to not go through the hassle of converting and installing a cia and has a small amount of income, then im sure they will choose this option vs the cias.

With a "small income" most wouldn't be buying a flashcart at $80+

D

Deleted User

With a "small income" most wouldn't be buying a flashcart at $80+
I fail to see the reasoning behind that. Most "small incomes" are minimum wage, and that here in the states(at least where I live) is $9 an hour. So You can get a flashcart for about a days worth of work. Now that is usually for teenagers anyone older will be making upwards from $15 an hour. So I apologize. But I fail to see the reasoning behind your judgement.

Reactions: rainparadesamurai

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fail to see the reasoning behind that. Most "small incomes" are minimum wage, and that here in the states(at least where I live) is $9 an hour. So You can get a flashcart for about a days worth of work. Now that is usually for teenagers anyone older will be making upwards from $15 an hour. So I apologize. But I fail to see the reasoning behind your judgement.
$80 is 10% or more of paycheck with having living expenses I don't see anyone with a minimum wage spending that much unless u still live under your parents care

D

Deleted User

Someone at supercard forum emailed Gateway. This was their reply
in-la-supercard-dstwo-plus-se-devoile-en-4-videos-1.png

Hope their next update will release after the DSTWO+ and it will need to update the card. It might be a way to block this clone.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I have N3DS with cfw already, and I have a Sky3DS already, and and am in the market for an NDS card, should I just get the r4i Gold or is it worth paying the extra for DSTWO+?

In your case I would get an R4 as there is nothing the DSTWO does that your CFW doesn't already do

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this has been stated, but I believe the support only goes up to 4.5. Because their 'gateway plugin' is just the mset Dr profile overflow app, and when they go into setting they are on 4.4.0-7
Screenshot_2015-10-07-06-40-48.png

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

hias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You are confusing things, this post by Diablos90 only means, that he created an modified old installer for the old DSTwo card so that you could use it instead of the Gateway blue card back then in 2013.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
You are confusing things, this post by Diablos90 only means, that he created an modified old installer for the old DSTwo card so that you could use it instead of the Gateway blue card back then in 2013.
.....yeah very confusing im sure :rolleyes:, i was commenting on ciawesom saying the plugin for the DSTWO plus is simply the gateway installer.nds file.....which it is, ofcourse that doesn't just turn the original dstwo into a gateway card, anyone who thinks that would get confused by the letters on the page anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT +1