Hacking DSTWO Plus gateway plugin wont work!

frillyseal_69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a dstwo plus for my N3DS and I can't boot into the gateway menu no matter what I've tried it does NOTHING it shows the gateway logo then black screen. I open the game, I start the plugin and it takes me to the home menu like it should, then i go to my web browser and go to the go.gateway-3ds website and.......... nothing and any other boot method just fails to boot. Im using a New 3ds on fw 9.2

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
DON'T USE GATEWAY LAUNCHER HIGHER THAN 3.41 WITH DSTWO PLUS,IT WILL BRICK YOUR 3DS.

there is new launcher for DS2plus i think it's called freeGame.
go to their site and download it.

Reactions: CeeDee

frillyseal_69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DON'T USE GATEWAY LAUNCHER HIGHER THAN 3.41 WITH DSTWO PLUS,IT WILL BRICK YOUR 3DS.

there is new launcher for DS2plus i think it's called freeGame.
go to their site and download it.
I knew about the brick

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

btw thanks ill try that

frillyseal_69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use a free CFW instead of the stole code mess that is Supercard Two+
http://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-faq-what-cfw-is-best-for-me.428509/
Problem solved
I already have both :)

if you want to play online,why not just install the online games as .cia?
I dont have enough space on the sd card in my 3ds the sd card im using on the supercard was actually in my raspberry pi

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I already have both :)

I dont have enough space on the sd card in my 3ds the sd card im using on the supercard was actually in my raspberry pi
Is the game select menu working of freegame cfw? last time i heard it's not working.you should really consider upgrade your 3DS SD card.
i also have very fast micro SD card on my GW but game load on installed game is faster then the one on GW.it's transcend class 10 uhc 1 card.
but it's OK just to copy and paste games.

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
So instead of buying a 20$ sd card upgrade you bought a 40$ flash cart? Interesting. If you really wanted to use it online you need your own private headers

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
So instead of buying a 20$ sd card upgrade you bought a 40$ flash cart? Interesting. If you really wanted to use it online you need your own private headers
DStwo plus can play DS games,i don't know if the cart it self can operate on freeGame cfw.

frillyseal_69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought a 16gb micro sd card with it i just took the 32gb sd card i had in the pi and used that then when the new one arrived i put that in the raspberry pi

Is the game select menu working of freegame cfw? last time i heard it's not working.you should really consider upgrade your 3DS SD card.
i also have very fast micro SD card on my GW but game load on installed game is faster then the one on GW.it's transcend class 10 uhc 1 card.
but it's OK just to copy and paste games.
so i can just dump my games and play them online and i wont get banned?

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
i bought a 16gb micro sd card with it i just took the 32gb sd card i had in the pi and used that then when the new one arrived i put that in the raspberry pi

so i can just dump my games and play them online and i wont get banned?
If you dump your own game then you wont get banned. If you download a rom and go online then you will get banned.

frillyseal_69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you dump your own game then you wont get banned. If you download a rom and go online then you will get banned.
ok thanks

also the main reason I bought the dstwo was for ds roms it was just cool that both 3ds and ds roms could be played

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455