codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay guys, got a problem here.

I know my DStwo is running on 1.19 firmware, and last I checked the latest EOS file. It's been running problem free for a long time. Just recently I got my redeem code for Donkey Kong OE for getting Paper Mario on 3DS.

So after downloading and playing that for a while, I decided to head back to my Dstwo to try out a mame rom for a friend that was interested in running a specific game. Except the problem is, I can't get it to boot now, because it's now saying that An error has occurred...

I've tried restarting the system and also swapping out another cart. My Action Replay still works as well, and the DStwo does show up as Stormbreaker as expected. Trying out the dstwoupdateb method as I type this... hoping that would fix it. Considering everything else going wrong for me as of late, I really hope this isn't going south on me, too. :cry:

*Update* Blew on the pins and in the 3DS slot. Booted up now. Dafuq? :huh:

CrvyloOo

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
This just started happening to me as well. Except I downloaded a few demos (including the Fire Emblem one.) Updating with the most recent everything doesn't work, and neither does formatting (FULL (OverWrite) Size Adjustment on.) But what is bizarre is that it works flawlessly on my DS Lite!

I'll certainly try blowing on it like you did, but I'm seriously pissed! This is brand new, and so is the micro SD.

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is what I do.
1. Shut off 3DS
2. Take out SCDS2
3. Turn on 3DS to home menu.
4. Put in the SCDS2 and keep pushing it down while it loads.
5. When the SCDS2 is fully loaded, you can stop pushing it.

Makes it run normal for me.

CrvyloOo

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Here is what I do.
1. Shut off 3DS
2. Take out SCDS2
3. Turn on 3DS to home menu.
4. Put in the SCDS2 and keep pushing it down while it loads.
5. When the SCDS2 is fully loaded, you can stop pushing it.

Makes it run normal for me.

This hasn't worked for me at all, but I tried rapidly pressing A as I chose the game, and that worked twice, but won't anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night