Hacking DSTwo alternatives

_silencer_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Which flashcart does everyone recommend these days that has similar features to that of the DSTwo such as real time saving and emulation? I received no responses to the same question in the noob thread which is why ive created my own.

There are so many R4 cards and other brands that I'm not sure which one would suit my needs.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There was the iSmart MM and iPlayer, but neither are available on the market anymore. The DSTWO is pretty much the only cart currently available on the market there with decent GBA emulation.

larrypretty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which flashcart does everyone recommend these days that has similar features to that of the DSTwo such as real time saving and emulation? I received no responses to the same question in the noob thread which is why ive created my own.

There are so many R4 cards and other brands that I'm not sure which one would suit my needs.
No R4 card can support features Dstwo has, but the R4i gold 3ds plus is a cheap and good replacement, after using it for 3DS CFW, you can play GB/GBA/GBC/SNES/NES games as well. If you really consider to buy a flashcard, you should catch the time, Chinese lunar Spring Festival comes soon, many flashcard stores ship from China like the NDS-Card, but if you can find a USA shipping site then that will be not a problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1