Hacking DSTwo 3DSXL problem

Jabslot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I received my DSTwo a few days ago. I put on the eos and latest firmware 1.19 on a 16gb samsung sdcard and proceeded to play a game. Everything worked fine. I decided to put some more games on my sdcard along with some plugins for the dstwo this is when things went bad. When I put the dstwo back in, the 3ds didn't recognize it so I took it out and put it back in a few times and it finally came up, but when I tried to run it I get the "error screen". I've spent the last two days trying to fix it and tried just about everything on these forums to get it to work. I finally dug out my old original DS and put the card in there at first it again didn't show up I took it out and put it back in and it showed up I launched it and everything worked fine. So I reformatted the sdcard and reupdated the firmware on my old ds which showed the dstwo update and said it was successfully updated to 1.19 and again everything ran find, but if I put the dstwo into my 3ds it won't show up unless I go into the settings and back out to the main menu and even then when I launch it I just get the error screen. Any help on what I could have possibly missed to make this work again in my 3ds would be greatly appreciated.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
well the origional DS header is stored on the DSTwo internal
the header used for the 3DS and DSi is partially on the internal partially on the SD card
so at a guess the SD card is either having issues or the SD card slot is causing the problems

Jabslot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First time I just used windows because I'm lazy then when it stopped working I used the Panasonic SD format program.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQxCU5X7eB4