• Total voters

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
well, a even cheaper version of it, it's like buying those no name brand foods for real cheap in a supermarket, you think you have vale for money until you taste it and wish you had brought the more expensive food instead.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, a even cheaper version of it, it's like buying those no name brand foods for real cheap in a supermarket, you think you have vale for money until you taste it and wish you had brought the more expensive food instead.

biggrin.gif
perfect analogy lol

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So you are saying that the people who bought the DSTT wished they had paid more to get an R4 instead? Hmm, well, I completely disagree but that's what opinions are for.
laugh.gif

Darkon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

diglett

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For the fact that it outclasses the R4 at a lower price, I would say yes.

Still, it is not and probably won't be the phenomenon that the R4 was when it was released.

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that the niche has been filled. All noobs own a flashcart. There wont be a rush of morons flooding boards with stupid questions.

The R4 was a big deal because people realized that it was now easy to pirate games. I was sucked in too. Luckly I bought into the superior noob friendly Ncard.

MrKuenning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an R4 and a DSTT, and I have to say the R4 outshines the TT in many ways.

I have tons of organized folders with over 200 nds homebrew/game nds files.

The R4 lets me get around very fast and loads fast.
THe TT crams all of them on one list, and takes forever to find any file I am looking for.

Plus the R4 can soft reset any game, and the TT requires you to add soft reset to the settings of that game.

People claime that a touch gui is all great, but honestly scrolling with the scroll bar is slow as all get out, I would take the R4's button/folder orginaization anyday.

My only frustration with the R4 is the lack of SDHC and PBR connect.

On the grounds of SDHC the TT wins however my 2 GB card with 150 games take way to long to scroll through, I cant imagine a 4-8 GB card in that TT.

And PBR only the Cyclo can do. However, they are like 20% DOA, and cost an arm and a leg.

For all of you Cyclo owners, does the cyclo allow you to use folders? Or is it all in one list like the DSTT?

Shadow_Jean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How the hell wasn't I been able to find that website in a 2 weeks looking-where-to-buy. Supercard with 2GB shipped for $75 in Canada. That's what I paid for my M3 Simply + 1GB WItCH CANADA POST LOST.

PharaohVizier: Cheaper than any other Canadian-based websites.

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.