smile.gif

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm...this is starting to sound more like a problem with your microSD card or card reader from your description that you PM'd me. The card reader that comes with the DSTT is notoriously crappy, so you may want to try the Panasonic formatter using a different reader and see if it makes a difference. You might also try a different microSD card if you have one.

-Bri

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
got.rice- said:
Honestly, I just returned it to the guy i got it from,
he said he's never seen anything like it either so he just gave me my money back
bought a new one and it's fine (y)

I still have no idea what it was, I tried a crap load of things
I just know that it's the actual DSTT cart itself that was messed up
ok i'm going to be anoying...
are you sure it's not faked?
unsure.gif

dsking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think it is the card because i have tried a different one or the card reader because they are both fine , also i didnt get a card reader with my dstt .

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't think of a reason why you wouldn't be able to format your microSD card with the Panasonic formatter, but I suspect that has something to do with the problems you're seeing. You might try it again. What kind of microSD card are you using?

-Bri

got.rice-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I agree with Bri here,
Mine had pretty much the exact same problem as you
but I could at least use the formatter.

I'm 95% sure it's just a messed up cart with hardware problems,
Mine wasn't a fake, I just gave it back to him and he gave me a new one.
I've had happy playing ever since (y)

yrless11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I have a similar issue with 1 of my dstt's. I bought 3 of them. 2 work great. 3rd one is causing me troubles. At first it didn't work, so I tried the paper trick and had success. Now I get the ttmenu.sys error. Have used different card readers, different cards, ran flashwriter using one of the other cards, put on the non-fake killer firmware, all with no luck. I did confirm visually that my card is real even though I cant get the fake checker to work. I'm leaning towards just plain bad dstt. It will boot up but just won't run anything. I even tried ysmenu. It booted up, but game the same ttmenu.sys error when trying to start something. I think the DSTT QC is less than stellar, but I didn't expect much for 6.50. I'll have to see if DX will send me a replacement I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.