DSTT Problem

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Lutareio, Sep 18, 2008.

Sep 18, 2008

DSTT Problem by Lutareio at 12:45 AM (989 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Lutareio
    OP

Newcomer Lutareio Newbie

Canada
    One day ago while my Ds was on, I removed by mistake the MicroSd card. After all the games wouldn't work except for Moonshell. I reformatted the card and now the games work fine for a few minutes then stops and says: "The game card has been removen". It always says that even though I don't remove the game card. What the hell is wrong?

2. fathawg

Newcomer fathawg Advanced Member

United States
    You removed the micro while it was on, that is what is wrong!! Try to reformat again and see what happens, but you probably screwed up your micro or DSTT or both!!!

3. Sephi

Member Sephi fool

United States
    I once did this by accident, I think it messed up a few things. But I didn't get any errors saying the game card has been removed, rather odd. Try a fresh copy of the firmware and reformat again, also you could try the custom firmware, YSMENU.

4. fathawg

Newcomer fathawg Advanced Member

United States
    Why does everyone have a hardon for YSMENU? If you want a crap menu with no touch screen support and a cheap looking file browse system go ahead. If not just use TTMENU and use driveSort to sort your roms.

5. Lutareio
    OP

Newcomer Lutareio Newbie

Canada
    Thanks alot Sephi! I just downloaded the new firmware and my DSTT is working perfectly fine now!