Hacking dstt problem once more

person12321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sry to bother u people again but im having the same problem i had before: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=237...p;#entry2940139
i did the things you guys said and it worked-- for a short while. it just stopped working again and said menu. i found out that if i plug my micro sd ( kingston 4gb) into the computer and view it, then take it out and put it into the dstt. it works for about 2 times turning it on. ( what i mean is after viewing on the computer, i put in and play like normal for 1 time, then the next time it will also work, but not the third time). i think i might have formatted it incorrectly, so im asking if i should do anything with the options button on the formatter? and it is the SDformatter.exe right? I will be very grateful to anyone who replies. Thanks everyone. oh and please make it very clear and step by step because im a terrible person at understanding things, which may also be why the dstt isnt working

Phr3d13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe you should shim your card (use paper to make it contact better)? I have to do it with mine.

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
the fault is maybe in the SD slot itself..

well you can repair by yourself, but you need to get a spare sd card slots (prefer not spring loaded.) .. and also, soldering skills.

Non spring loaded DSTT's are lasted more longer than any other spring loaded carts.

person12321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shimming it doesnt work. and dnniwa485 could u explain more on that?
Update: i tried putting my ttds on my computer and taking it out it worked for a few times like i said
then after a while, when i tried to play a game, it said something like ttmenu.sys fail please reset system or something like that. then i turned it off then turned it on again, but it said menu? again.

Phr3d13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think the info on the card got corrupted. Back up, format, re-copy (use ttds stuff from archives), use the paper when putting card back into ttds.

person12321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nah its ok. i think my ttds card got bad so im going to use my friends ttds card. he has a dsi and doesnt use his ds anymore so hell give it to me (ttds). but im traveling right now so in 9 days ill come back to my house and ill ask him for it. But thanks for trying to help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)