Hacking DSTT Languages

vitasoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there. I am gonna order a DSTT on DX. I just want to know if I can change the language of the interface, and if so, how lol.

Thanks

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
vitasoy said:
Hi there. I am gonna order a DSTT on DX. I just want to know if I can change the language of the interface, and if so, how lol.

Thanks

To what?

its easy to use even without a language change
smile.gif

dsoutware

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
not sure what language you want, but it has quite a few languages which I think is very good. And if your is not there, i think english is still a good choice. There isn't much in the menu to do.

vitasoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Language, as in, can you change it on the menu itself.

Like, if I go to options, can I change it to Chinese? Or do I have to put the Chinese version of the update on my memory stick?

FAMAS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
http://www.ndstt.com/en/download.html, there's a different download for each language.

Available languages:

Simplified Chinese
Tranditional Chinese
English
Japanese
Dutch
Spanish
French
German
Korean
Italian

There's no way to change the language in the menus, you have to drag & dtop the files again if you want to change it.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Almost every other flash cart allows you to change the language and skin from within the menu, but not the DSTT. It also doesn't sort games alphabetically or support organizing your games into folders. The menu also lags when there are a lot of games on your microSD card.

Consider a different flash cart, such as the Acekard 2 or Edge. The Acekard is only a little more expensive than the DSTT but it has one of the best menu system of any flash cart.

-Bri

kajeishere

Trophies
XP
Country
i got a dstt ive had it for about 3 weeks now i was looking at the cheats so i turned them on then i went to the cheats button and all the cheats are in chinese or japanese can anyone help me plz to change the language oh and every thing else is in english

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air.