BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So who owns DX or do you mean the companies who own the flashcart? If they latter why would they do that they reside in China so it wouldn't matter to them.

Actually they got taken down from DMCA which most likely came from the fact they use Paypal as a method to pay ... something like that.

h8isgr8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
Actually they got taken down from DMCA which most likely came from the fact they use Paypal as a method to pay ... something like that.

That's the gist of their official comments on the matter, but I don't buy it. They still have carts for sale, just not as many as they did before.

cozy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just think they have boxes of old fake carts they want to get rid off!!when they have sold them they will sell them again,but you can still get old dstt carts with a card reader???

lukands

I took the little bus here
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
I don`t think it is an issue of them being in stock.
And the cards they still have I would think are old fake cards?
And more strange they got the regular acekard but not the i kind

h8isgr8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Valguerra said:
So were else can you buy them?

Where can you buy them...... or where can you buy them cheaply?

There are countless sites that sell all the different flash carts, most at inflated prices.

If you want DX prices, try FocalPrice.

lukands

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
h8isgr8 said:
Valguerra said:
So were else can you buy them?

Where can you buy them...... or where can you buy them cheaply?

There are countless sites that sell all the different flash carts, most at inflated prices.

If you want DX prices, try FocalPrice.
I`m taking no chances, I got my order in at FocalPrice, I`ve had the DSTT card for a long time and has never let me down! No harm in getting a couple of (cheap) extras while I still can?

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered my carts literally just before they took them down, I'll let you know if they are fakes or not.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
They say they are genuine but the last 3 I've bought from DX over the course of the last 6 months have been fakes.

If you call them on it, you might be able to get a refund or a free replacement without having to send the fake back. Sure, they'll just send you a fake to replace the fake, but that's a free fake. Fake!

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
I still havn't recieved my Carts yet, they said 7-10 days so still waiting. Unless my parents nicked it! I'm gonna see which company is faster aswell, because I ordered a few things from FocalPrice (0.01c for a stylus!
blink.gif
) and some new housing for my PSP and DSP on the same day, so whichever is faster I'll let you know about it.

EDIT: Recieved both cards today, (Jan 4th) and they are both genuine carts. Seems they wern't the leftovers from old fake stock.

Devil May Cry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually noticed this earlier today and had a question. DX was saying something about the CNDSTT, which I guess is what's replacing the DSTT. I'm going to get one as a birthday present and was just going to copy my DSTT firmware over to it. Is it compatible? I'm using 1.15 firmware. If anyone can answer this I'd really appreciate it.

lukands

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Devil May Cry said:
I actually noticed this earlier today and had a question. DX was saying something about the CNDSTT, which I guess is what's replacing the DSTT. I'm going to get one as a birthday present and was just going to copy my DSTT firmware over to it. Is it compatible? I'm using 1.15 firmware. If anyone can answer this I'd really appreciate it.
Fake/Clone

Devil May Cry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lukands said:
Devil May Cry said:
Fake/Clone

Don't the fake/clones still function though?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-