Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

DSReader

GBAX 07' entry

Eddie Park entered into the 2007 GBAX coding competition with this entry. DSReader is an eBook reader. Read the quote below for more information.
Eddie Park said:
eBook reader for Nintendo DS with customizable TrueType font rendering. Requires DLDI patching.
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

Shbek

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
And you can't read in book layout :/
That would make this pretty much a perfect eBook app...

Have you ever heard of ReadMore? Perfect eBook app, though hard to find. Its sideways, has multiple fonts, bold, italics, whatever. I'm trying to get the source code for it and see if I can work an MP3 player into it. THAT would be perfect. Book-style ebook reader + music player. It'd make my long breaks at school go by loads faster

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Theres official readmore topic over at gbadev.

With DSReader i get errors with the bookmarks, however i read somewhere earlier that someone had problems too, which were solved by deleting spaces from filenames.

Hell! i've got tons of homebrew i should be uploading to gbatemp.

I'm gonna start doing that soon.

PowerKiKi

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
This homebrew has so smooth font display, it's really great to read books, but I unfortunately could not make it read korean encoded text files.

I tried to unicode encoded file with arial_unicode font, but that did not change much :-/
Any idea how to that ?

Is this project opensource ? I could not find any "official" website nor source code for it... I'd gladly give a hand to support unicode if needed...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello