Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Heeroo said:
Sarvesh50 said:
Heeroo said:
yes, Sarvesh is right.
There is bunjaloo that browser haves less problem with the ram but in dso if slot 2 ram will be implented would be pretty cool too i know the link of some source code that let you open the slot 2 card .
send me the links please^^

Dont want to discourage you but the 2slot ram thingie may sounds easy but is hard to realize while keeping the whole thing stable for all NDS "backup" devices.

nkassad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sarvesh50 said:
i know but without trying you wont know how things will keep out.

ja, was just my 50cent. I would first try to get DSOrganize to run stable before start experimenting. But then again: He is the one who picked up the project. He decides what to do first.

Tormendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hmmm...
nkassad: it's a open programm, your ideas and your helps are welcome^^
But you right. First a stable version, but with some new features for more popular

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't really see this project ever eventuating.

I'm not sure i even believe that it's legitimate (unless I've missed some evidence in this topic

Tommy-GER

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Heeroo said:
Hello to all gbatemp.net Users,
At this time i worked on DSOrganize 3.3 : Heeroo Edition.
But i need help from you.
!Please post all bugs you knew from the DSOrganize 3.2 Version.
What will be changed in my Version?
- I will fix some bugs and add background images.(only in the first beta version)
- The Homebrew Database from me will be the standart version! (to all users of my hbdb: I going to update it and add a lot of famos homebrew programms/games, but only programms/games, which have not more than 4MB space in .zip format.
!!!

Fixed Version of DSOrganize 3.1129: Link removed as the material in the download violates forum rules.

Hallo Programmer bzw. Coder,

hatte gelesen das noch tester gesucht werden im GULLI-Board und ich würde mich gerne anbieten.

Habe R4 und nutze das Ding täglich, auch DSOrganize 3.x gehört zu meinen täglichen gebrauch, weil sowohl der Browser als auch der Termin Kalender mir persönlich ein muß ist, da ja Nintendo nicht mal auf den Trichter kommt sowas zu coden ....

Zum Glück gibt es Menschen die weiter denken.....

Also, wenn noch gesucht, dann melden.
Bin gerne für betas ....

Das wäre erstmal mein Statement und macht weiter so .... DSOrganize ist nur zu empfehlen.

lilfrankie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tommy-GER said:
Heeroo said:
- I will fix some bugs and add background images.(only in the first beta version)
- The Homebrew Database from me will be the standart version! (to all users of my hbdb: I going to update it and add a lot of famos homebrew programms/games, but only programms/games, which have not more than 4MB space in .zip format.
!!!

Fixed Version of DSOrganize 3.1129: Link removed as the material in the download violates forum rules.

hatte gelesen das noch tester gesucht werden im GULLI-Board und ich würde mich gerne anbieten.

Habe R4 und nutze das Ding täglich, auch DSOrganize 3.x gehört zu meinen täglichen gebrauch, weil sowohl der Browser als auch der Termin Kalender mir persönlich ein muß ist, da ja Nintendo nicht mal auf den Trichter kommt sowas zu coden ....

Bin gerne für betas ....

Das wäre erstmal mein Statement und macht weiter so .... DSOrganize ist nur zu empfehlen.

Sprechen Sie auch English?
laugh.gif

It's a pretty handy skill when you're into programming and testing..

@ Heeroo, are you making progress? Because the sub-title coming soon is pretty misleading
wink2.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tommy-GER said:
Heeroo said:
!!!

Bin gerne für betas ....

read the rules:
We are an English speaking community. Please post in legible English ONLY.

Tommy-GER

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
We are an English speaking community. Please post in legible English ONLY.

Sorry ....

Translation from translate.google.de.....

Hello programmer or coder,

had read the tester still be sought in Gulli board and I would be happy to offer.

R4 and have been using the thing daily, also DSOrganize 3.x belongs to my everyday use, because both the browser as well as the appointment calendar for me personally is a must, because Nintendo does not look at the funnel comes to something coden ....

Fortunately, there are people who continue to think .....

So, if still being sought, then reported.
'm Happy for betas ....

That would be my first statement and found it .... DSOrganize is only recommended.

Tormendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@All: Can you help me to become contact to Dragonmindet?
Heero2007@googlemail : say him this adress for sending me a mail.

nkassad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Heeroo said:
@All: Can you help me to become contact to Dragonmindet?
Heero2007@googlemail : say him this adress for sending me a mail.

Dragonminded practically vanished from the internet. The only thing left is his website with his old projects.
He changed all his contact adresses and is practically not contactable if you dont know him in real life.

Shaun has absolutely no interest in being talked to about DSOrganize as far as I understood him. So even IF somebody has contact to him (even though I doubt he would reveal to this person as dragonminded) he probably will have absolutely no interest in talking with you about DSOrganize.

But who knows? Maybe your efforts revive his spirit and he will help or even work together with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7