Homebrew DSOrganize 3.3:HE Developer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe, I hope it is, I followed it up until after Heeroo died out of the thread and disappeared and the thread got hidden underneath everything else. This is the first time I've seen it bumped in a while.

pka4916

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't have any spare time to work in it for the last couple of months, due to my laptop crash, and working on my own program (www.dsromorganizer.com)

I should have my 1.0 almost ready, and then i will hunt for the source for this one again. and add my code in there. (thanks to backup i still have that part)

pka4916

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, since i need to change some items in the main code, due to the major change, but i don't have that code anymore.
and don't feel like explaining what to look for and what needs to be adjusted. since you end up with 10000's of different files and each one of
them is complaining about something else.

so... 1 update. 1 nds file.. and not tons of different nds files.

Gearhead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you need the original sorce code for DSO 3.2 because if you do, I would be happy to send it to you in some way, just pm me

ryangel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could you make this version work for the Nintendo DSi? The touch screen and wifi do not work on the DSi using any version of DSorganize as witnessed here:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=155...p;#entry2050047

I don't know what causes it, but it sure is frustrating since I bought a DSi partially for the purpose of having a working organizer.

Also, can you make it possible to orient the screen so that you can hold it sideways (like for Brain Age or Rhythm Heaven)?

pka4916

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ryangel said:
Could you make this version work for the Nintendo DSi? The touch screen and wifi do not work on the DSi using any version of DSorganize as witnessed here:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=155...p;#entry2050047

I don't know what causes it, but it sure is frustrating since I bought a DSi partially for the purpose of having a working organizer.

Also, can you make it possible to orient the screen so that you can hold it sideways (like for Brain Age or Rhythm Heaven)?

no is not possible, and not going to figure it out.

chickenmatt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have DSOrganize 3.2 on my Acekard 2i w/ a DSi. The touch screen does not respond on this app. W/out the touch screen, there are many things rendered useless:the Scribble Pad(get http://www.collectingsmiles.com/colors/colors_1_06h.zip ) any keyboard, and the calculator. Also, this app fails at playing any kind of music, when it claims it can play .mp3, .wav, etc. I am not happy with this app.

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
chickenmatt5 said:
I have DSOrganize 3.2 on my Acekard 2i w/ a DSi. The touch screen does not respond on this app. W/out the touch screen, there are many things rendered useless:the Scribble Pad(get http://www.collectingsmiles.com/colors/colors_1_06h.zip ) any keyboard, and the calculator. Also, this app fails at playing any kind of music, when it claims it can play .mp3, .wav, etc. I am not happy with this app.

Your feedback is appreciated I'm sure, but whether or not you're happy with the App is irrelevant since you didn't pay for it and the guys behind it are doing this - rather nicely - when they never needed to in the first place. I'm sure they'll figure out why it doesn't work on the AK2i (I've not tried it on mine yet, so I can't tell you if the problem is isolated) and get a patch out or something in time. No need to worry.

pka4916

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chickenmatt5 said:

DSO doesn't work for DSI.. and never will. it's for DS only..
it's been said that several times. DSI uses different touchscreen and different hardware.
If you want a working version, you have to create your own.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wintrale said:
Your feedback is appreciated I'm sure, but whether or not you're happy with the App is irrelevant since you didn't pay for it and the guys behind it are doing this - rather nicely - when they never needed to in the first place. I'm sure they'll figure out why it doesn't work on the AK2i (I've not tried it on mine yet, so I can't tell you if the problem is isolated) and get a patch out or something in time. No need to worry.

DSO only ever had one developer, DragonMinded, and he got fed up with the community and stopped working on DSOrganize long ago. It's unlikely that it will receive an update to make it DSi-compatible anytime soon.

House Spider

In the GBAtemp attic.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net
XP
Country
Code a DSiOrganize yourself if you desparate. Ithink its the only way.
frown.gif

OneMichael

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
atomicat.com
XP
Country
Canada
I can't believe this is still on the front page.
(Oops! Back to the top!)

I would say something, and what I said might also mean something, but the simple truth is that few people would read it. Noobs will still post about how it doesn't work on the DSi, and how incensed they are at such a travesty. I feel ancient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative