Hacking DSONE on 3ds 9.7

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do I get this to work on 3ds 9.7 I bought I at a yard sale it was 20$ I really don't have the money to buy anymore flashcards I'm not made of money you know r4 updates to 9.7 why can't done.Why not try?Its worth the shot

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
DSOne I think was blocked along time ago. You might get it to work by downgrading TWL_FIRM and the DS Cart White List. But the big issue is you have a 3DS on 9.7 which is not currently an exploitable firmware. You won't be able to downgrade the needed parts to get it to work again, so DSOne won't work on your 3DS.

Reactions: Margen67

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSOne I think was blocked along time ago. You might get it to work by downgrading TWL_FIRM and the DS Cart White List. But the big issue is you have a 3DS on 9.7 which is not currently an exploitable firmware. You won't be able to downgrade the needed parts to get it to work again, so DSOne won't work on your 3DS.
that sucks can someone update the kernel

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
how do I get this to work on 3ds 9.7 I bought I at a yard sale it was 20$ I really don't have the money to buy anymore flashcards I'm not made of money you know r4 updates to 9.7 why can't done.Why not try?Its worth the shot

yeah, let me get some magic powder to make that card work.

there is nothing you can do. unless your 3ds got a firmware lower than 9.3.x and you have a friend with gateway. you can downgrade the block list

and why: because the 3ds can see the ds one card through its disguise no matter what mask it got on...
its hardware related, that means the 3ds can see its a dsone no matter what magic software you put on the card.
dstwo on the other hand was better designed to hide himself and pretend its another game card.

if you spent 20$ without knowing the card. maybe thats a reason you are that broke? no offence..
sell the card for 10 bucks or less, and get yourself a cheap r4, some of them cost less than 10 bucks (the best r4 costs 15 bucks)

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, let me get some magic powder to make that card work.

there is nothing you can do. unless your 3ds got a firmware lower than 9.3.x and you have a friend with gateway. you can downgrade the block list

and why: because the 3ds can see the ds one card through its disguise no matter what mask it got on...
its hardware related, that means the 3ds can see its a dsone no matter what magic software you put on the card.
dstwo on the other hand was better designed to hide himself and pretend its another game card.

if you spent 20$ without knowing the card. maybe thats a reason you are that broke? no offence..
sell the card for 10 bucks or less, and get yourself a cheap r4, some of them cost less than 10 bucks (the best r4 costs 15 bucks)
that's what I was going to do quite a disappointment because know I gotta wait a longtime
1. to sell it
2.to buy it
3.SHIPING

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
that's what I was going to do quite a disappointment because know I gotta wait a longtime
1. to sell it
2.to buy it
3.SHIPING

shipping, if you get it from a USA store (that sends from usa) some users reported getting their card in less than 5 days (depends on the store)
the problem is selling it. i am not sure who might want a ds one.. maybe someone with a old DS or a DSI..
but shouldn't be that hard if you put a nice price on it..
but a r4 sure is cheap...
i spent more than 80 euros (not dollars) getting a dstwo and ez iv with faster shipping, 1 or 2 years ago...

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shipping, if you get it from a USA store (that sends from usa) some users reported getting their card in less than 5 days (depends on the store)
the problem is selling it. i am not sure who might want a ds one.. maybe someone with a old DS or a DSI..
but shouldn't be that hard if you put a nice price on it..
but a r4 sure is cheap...
i spent more than 80 euros (not dollars) getting a dstwo and ez iv with faster shipping, 1 or 2 years ago...
I shop at r4wood

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple