DSM to MP4/AVI converter

sergster1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just wondering since i started recording gameplay from desmume and i feel that the Record video option provides me with the highest compression + quality plus it records sound aswell. So yeah anyone know any converter that will keep most of the quality and allow me to play it on a multitude of devices/upload to youtube?

Pavichokche

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've used DeSmuMe in the exact same manner as you described, but it provided .avi files as otput (in fact the option was 'Record AVI').

You should have that option there, I think it's a bit above the 'record video' one.

Once you've loaded a rom it will be available. It will ask you where you want to save the file. After that it will open a small box titled 'Video Compression'. The compressor will be set to Full Frames (Uncompressed). This will give you good quality but in very large file sizes. If that doesn't concern you, you're set.

If, however, you'd like the files to have reasonable sizes, I'd recommend getting TechSmith screen capture codec. I'm positive it can be downloaded for free online. It provides great quality when recording your desktop, or gameplay like this, but outputs normal sizes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.