hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSliver
Text-based MtG library

A new card library for MtG. Download and controls list below.

[title:Controls]For now, the interface is rather brief. I will summarize what the different buttons.
In the Main screen:
Stylus: It lets you scroll through the list and select a card (for the text appears at the top)
Up / Down: Allows forward / backward in the list of half a page.
A: advance in the list until the first map beginning with the next letter
L: declines in the list until the first map beginning with the letter earlier.
X: go to "research" (you can also get there by clicking on the top right corner of the screen)

In the menu found:
Stylus: to select / unselect. You click OK (or X) to the search and return to the main screen
X: the equivalent OK.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

gweedyj

Brooklyn Beatdown!
Trophies
Website
www.thebrooklynbeatdown.com
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

I started playing magic when I was 14 and Ice age just came out...
Self-centered Offtopic message follow : Currently I'm planning on releasing a universal system to play (alone or trough wifi) trading card games. I've already dumped from the the magic encyclopedia all the database of card text + high res scans up to 2003 or 2004 cards. On the other hand, my system still needs some fix on the theoretical part, but it's mainly done. It's using a completly new viewpoint : see the basic ruleset of a game as a big process with different purpose synchronisation devices (turns, phases inside a turn, ect..) and see other cards as single processes interacting with the main one and the others. I can't tell any release date tough... But this one shall be one of my next projects for my phd, so it will happen
wink.gif

shadowme2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Self-centered Offtopic message follow : Currently I'm planning on releasing a universal system to play (alone or trough wifi) trading card games. I've already dumped from the the magic encyclopedia all the database of card text + high res scans up to 2003 or 2004 cards. On the other hand, my system still needs some fix on the theoretical part, but it's mainly done. It's using a completly new viewpoint : see the basic ruleset of a game as a big process with different purpose synchronisation devices (turns, phases inside a turn, ect..) and see other cards as single processes interacting with the main one and the others. I can't tell any release date tough... But this one shall be one of my next projects for my phd, so it will happen
wink.gif

WooW. That's would be RLY cool. I guess you'd have to steal ideas from Magic Workstation... But anyway, make sure u adverstise it enough after the release, I'd love to try it out.

Ercoledi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah. Hehe. I've been looking for something similar to this - albeit for the WoW TCG.

Does anyone know of such a program, or would I have better luck learning to make one on my own?

Urza

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah. Hehe. I've been looking for something similar to this - albeit for the WoW TCG.

Does anyone know of such a program, or would I have better luck learning to make one on my own?
I would try contacting the author. Simply adapting DSliver to read from a different database shouldn't be particularly difficult.

CJAwesome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wink.gif
This sounds like a blast. Hope you release it soon!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end