Homebrew DSLibris v1.4

eldaddio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No doubt this has been mentioned somewhere, but I've searched and can't find anything recent.

After about a year of inactivity, the DSLibris project has become active again and is now at version 1.4.8. There was nothing done with this nice piece of homebrew from June '08 (v.1.3 beta 193) until July '09, but updates seem to be pretty regular at the mo.

Notably, the recent releases have removed the 2048 page limitation, very useful for long books.

Anyway, apologies if this has already been highlighted, but think it's worth pointing out to any that haven't seen it.

Cheers,

JT

Edit: Project Homepage - http://sourceforge.net/projects/ndslibris/

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome!
The ds ebook reading scene really needed this.

Edit: found the true homepage: Here
From blog post:

"This is a followup to 1.4 which resolves page drawing speed issues. Other aspects of operation will be faster too.

A little experimental feature also snuck in here: support for OpenType fonts. The font files you add must be named with an .otf extension."

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to inform those who use this homebrew ebook reader that he recently update the program to 1.4.9.
I'm not sure what was fixed though but it's up. Just go to the Sourceforge page referenced in the first post since he hasn't updated his blog in quite some time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope...