Hacking DSiWare

jmhannz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure to make a NAND backup before doing system transfer haha
Will do, but why? I don't plan on restoring this system with my NNID i want everything on the new console anyway, I mean I could restore it then delete the NNID off it, I dont want the same NNID on two consoles.

jmhannz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh right, nvm then.
now that I have the Suduko on my SOURCE console w/ CFW, I should be able to CFW multiple consoles, (as long as my transfer is up, right).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have a hacked CFW 11.4 new 3DS right now. I purchased a dual IPS Fire Emblem on 11.4 not exploitable, my goal is receive it next week, format the fire emblem and follow the process system transfer hack guide, that way my NNID and files, and CFW goes to the new console, and I can keep my 3DS as a spare...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I went ahead and paid for the game now, that way in case nintendo takes it down too within the next week ha

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I posted this some days ago on the 3DS Noob Paradise, didnt get any answer so ill ask here since this would help OP if it still works

I remember seeing a small oversight on how DSI worked, that if you bought ay DSI game, and replaced the .app from the game bought for the .app of fieldrunners, the game still would had been signed and would have booted into Fieldrunners instead of the game you bought

Does anyone remember seeing this? And if so, does this still work?

jmhannz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also dumb but once system transfer is complete to the new 3DS can we delete this stupid game we had to get to make the cfw possible again

Byokugen

Unit_01
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
also dumb but once system transfer is complete to the new 3DS can we delete this stupid game we had to get to make the cfw possible again
I posted this some days ago on the 3DS Noob Paradise, didnt get any answer so ill ask here since this would help OP if it still works

I remember seeing a small oversight on how DSI worked, that if you bought ay DSI game, and replaced the .app from the game bought for the .app of fieldrunners, the game still would had been signed and would have booted into Fieldrunners instead of the game you bought

Does anyone remember seeing this? And if so, does this still work?
I have no knowledge and wouldn't know what to tell you.
And for the @jmhannz you can delete it, and will always have it on the eshop if you need it

jmhannz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3DS is scheduled around 6/6 to come, I have the game and a CFW 3DS I will try this and let everyone know :).

Byokugen

Unit_01
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
so how can you get it? :| man serbia
Either take 3ds with me when I go to Hungary and buy, dl game there or hardmod(which is what I will do next week) yeah, serbia is a piece of crap, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. No PSN,.xbox live, eshop. Nothing... game on eshop is 50$/€ here in shops 70-80

Byokugen

Unit_01
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Why don't you format your console and then set UK as your country when you are setting it up? Consoles don't know what country they are bought in, all your console knows is that it is Eur region.
Looks like they do, well Nintendo does. Tried it. Ibthink eshop relies on ip or something

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Looks like they do, well Nintendo does. Tried it. Ibthink eshop relies on ip or something
I doubt it. I bought an American console and was able to set it up as Canadian, and set my region to Alberta (or whichever had no sales tax) and bought Fieldrunners on it. Despite me being in Australia.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill