Gaming DSiware question

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I want to play through Zenonia with actual controls. (The ipod setup kinda bugs me.) Anyone put this on their 3DS yet? I still have my DSi. Just not sure which it would look better on. Any input would be appreciated.

ccfreak2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played it for a few minutes. The framerate bugged me, but it was otherwise playable I guess. It definitely felt like a port.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, was hoping for a bit of input, but not finding much help at all poking around the web. I wouldn't have minded the PsP version post-patch, but it keeps crashing randomly. Does the DSiware look good on a 3DS, or should I just put it on my Dsi, and call it good?

superpunch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would go with DSi. DSiWare looks like DS games when running on 3ds, stretched and scaled and sort of blurry. I have not played this title on 3ds yet i'm just speaking from experience with other dsiware on 3ds such as Shantae.

Also DSiWare was made for dpad (circle pad does not always feel right) and the dsi dpad is in more comfortable position for extended play.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
superpunch said:
I would go with DSi. DSiWare looks like DS games when running on 3ds, stretched and scaled and sort of blurry. I have not played this title on 3ds yet i'm just speaking from experience with other dsiware on 3ds such as Shantae.

No, thanks. That at least helps with my main concern. Anyone know if the DSiware version suffers from any lag, or random crashing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...