KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
DeltaBurnt said:
I really don't support Nintendo's decision to ditch matte after the first couple colors of DSis, matte has a really nice clean feel to it.

Also, good review Rockstar. There's a couple spelling mistakes and you forgot to bold one of the XX/10's, but other than that it gave me a clear indication on how good the handheld was.
Thanks Delta
biggrin.gif

I also found it to be a pretty dick move to ditch the DSi so soon, I think it would be great if both Dsi and DSi Xl were released on the same day.... but sadly Ninty wants all our $$$ so they didnt do it
frown.gif

On a side note I hope the 3DS has the same large screens as the DSi XL
Probably be close too the dsi xl , we have to wait for 3DS revision to come out for those screens on the 3DS .

I like the grip and size of the DSI XL , but still waiting for the 3DS .
smile.gif

morgan2074

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys.
I am thinking of buying a new Ds lite console but i also want some good looking skins on it, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing Ds lite with nice skins?

Ds lite skins

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haha when I first read the title I thought "DSi XL...mini? So...so a normal sized DSi?"

Good review though.
I want a DSi XL...but I got a custom skin for my DSi and don't feel like trading it in.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zombie_X said:
Nice review!

I myself went and bought the burgundy one a couple days back and it is very nice indeed! The resolution increase is great!
What resolution increase? There's no resolution increase.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
has anyone noticed that the d pad is clicky compared to the d pad on the ds lite? i noticed that straight away, it's exactly like the gba sp backlit d pad, only difference is it dosn't push in like the gpa sp does, which is a good thing. also when you put the dsi xl in sleep mode i love the blue pulsating light, big difference compared to the ds lite, which blinks on and off and is green, shiny part on top of the dsi xl is annoying because after a couple of minutes there is loads of finger prints so i have to keep wiping with a microfiber cloth to get rid of it, the screen size is lovely and more easier to read, there is a bit of pixelation in words, especially at the health and safety screen, you have to look real hard to see it, Turning the console on and off is much easier compared to a ds lite, the power button is right at the front compared to the the ds lite where it is at the side hiding away.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk