Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi
i have 200 Euros
i can buy a dsi or an xbox 360
i already have a ds but its really screwed... the touch screen is f*cked and well yeah dsi has really good functions and is better then my normal ds(phat)
My brother has a ps3 but i almost can not play on it because he doesnt allow me
with 200 euro i can buy or a dsi or a xbox360

Hope you can help me choose (give reasons pls)

Thanks

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, you already know how great the DS is. If you want to continue playing these great games, get the DSi and a new DSi flashcart (AceKard 2i, EZ-Flash Vi or TTDSi). If you'd rather have something like the PS3, get the 360. It's that simple.

Nocturnius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
360. it should be a simple answer. I mean sure the ds has good games. but The 360 has alot of awesome games (most are shooter) but still good! Great Very great Online Community. Unlike the wack lame Nintendo wifi >:{ Also it depends what style of games you like. 360 is well known for their shooters. Look up their top 360 games and most are shooters. Obviously they have non shooter games but for me half is good and the other half is money badly spent. Good thing is. the 360 has loads of games out allready. I had a 360 and a PS3 but i gave them to my older brother. He plays a lot more than I do and I don't play much games anymore. To put it in a few words lol Get a 360 not a dsi. like da_head said. shitty camera and a not so impressive new menu or the current best console of the generation. ( I still believe PS3 will get better as time passes. Like the ps1 and ps2 did.) Get a 360! you will not be disappointed!

Oh and yea. With a 360. Get the exclusive awesome games and rub it in your bro's face. Cuz the ps3 lacks in exclusivity compared to the 360 which almost every exclusive is a big hit. He will ask to play your 360 and you will say no FOO! lol

Isaiah

The Conductor
Trophies
XP
Country
Personally I would spend it on CANDY
smileipb2.png

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Xbox 360. It has loads of amazing games and awesome online.

The DSi is a waste of money. Keep your current DS or turn it in for store credit and throw in some more money for a DS Lite.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd do what War suggested.

I don't have a xbox360 myself but I would buy xbox 360 instead of DSi - the games are still the same as DS, just a new menu, crappy 0.3MP cameras and DSi ware.

XBOX360 - with right tools, you can mod it. Just need the right people and sites
wink.gif

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
definitely xbox 360 it has way better graphic, even though that red ring of death will probably come up, and already owned a dslite, so dsi can suck it

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How the f***do you compare a DSi to a 360.If I were you I would get the 360 without thinking about it no DSi can replace a 360.

CyberFish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nocturnius said:
Oh and yea. With a 360. Get the exclusive awesome games and rub it in your bro's face. Cuz the ps3 lacks in exclusivity compared to the 360 which almost every exclusive is a big hit. He will ask to play your 360 and you will say no FOO! lol

2006/early 2007 called. They want their pitiful excuse back.

Its all what you want. Since you already have a DS, Id just go with a 360 and replace the DS later.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nocturnius said:
most of the games are not even exclusives as they can be found on the PC

the actually "360 only" exclusive list is pretty weak

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: