triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Buy a 360, and mod it. Yes you can play online. You can buy dl dvds from newegg. 30 for $40. Also, don't use torrents for console games (unless you are in a private tracker). You most definitely want to use newsgroups.

gk.7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I actually have both xD. I love both of them and I just play whatever.

1 thing for sure mate, like other tempers have mentioned, DO NOT buy a DSi. It's just a waste of money. The camera sucks and you dont have a slot 2. And who cares about the SD slot? Just wait until it drops on price or just and trade ur old ds.
If your looking for a next-gen console with better looking graphics and a bigger screen, go for the 360. Otherwise, the DS is good too.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think you've already realised this, scanning the topic. But basically, getting a 360 with a decent hard drive, some games, the internet connect-y thing and Xbox Live costs a lot more altogether. I would save up for that, or if that'll take too long, just go for the DSi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: guys why the hell is my internet connection so shit rn?