DSi-only gmaes coming soon

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Pavichokche, Sep 10, 2009.

Sep 10, 2009
  1. Pavichokche
    OP

Newcomer Pavichokche Advanced Member

Canada
    So it seems that Nintendo will be making games that will only work on the DSi console. Althought the first games are coming from a third party (not ninty games), they willl be destinguished. A different box and cartridge (in some way) will set these games apart to show people that they won't work on the DS lite. Now here is the important part; will these games' existence help hackers (like team twiizers) get closer to, or even manage to unlock the infamous DSi Mode !?!

Another point that I have been pondering, regarding DSi only games, is the games' quality. I mean, the DSi has about 3x the horsepower of the DSlite (4x the RAM and 2x the CPU), and so far it seems that this power has only been put into random uses for the DSi's camera. Yes, unfortunately the camera usage is the most attractive and key feature of the new game, set to be released in Japan this winter (Monster Fighter or something, look into it [​IMG] ). I really think that more should be done with the DSi's capability other than just using its lame camera. Better graphics and sound quality (the speakers are noticably better) could be implemented into the upcoming games, to really set this console apart!

[​IMG]

2. yuyuyup

Member yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I would hope that developers could create inventive motion controls with the cameras

3. Adr990

Member Adr990 To boldly go where no man has gone before!

Netherlands
    Read this [​IMG]

They will use the camera's.

Now there is a reason to buy the DSi. [​IMG]

Anyhow,
    Cyclo DS could run DSi games, but.. now without camera, it's use less. [​IMG]

4. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    How the hell would the Cyclo DS be able to play DSi games.

Team Cyclops cannot do everything >.>