DSi flashcarts

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by wolfmanz51, Jul 23, 2009.

?

what is your favorite DSi flashcart?

1. AceKard 2i

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. EZ Flash Vi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Supercard DS ONEi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. M3i Zero

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. iTouch2 NDSi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. DSTTi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Jul 23, 2009

DSi flashcarts by wolfmanz51 at 7:44 AM (1,466 Views / 0 Likes) 14 replies

1. wolfmanz51
    OP

Member wolfmanz51 MrNintendosense

United States
    My acekard2i recently stopped reading my micro SDHC card [​IMG] so i need to buy a new one (lucky me I still have my Cyclo and DSlight to play homebrew) I'm looking at EZFLASHVi, another acekard, supercard, and m3i0(personally id like to avoid M3 because of how they screwed moonlight and because m3 sakura is not quite as good as moonshell2 which is the biggest plus for the m3 IMO). sooo I want to know which DSi flash card is your favorite and why?

2. emigre

Member emigre Has complex motives

United Kingdom
    waits for someone to say R4i.

3. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    isn't this on a wrong section?

favourite? mine is ak2i , r4i

why ak2i? because of AKAIO

why r4i? because i have a few of them and they aren't that bad as long they are being supported

4. rockstar99

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    I think you should get a m3i zero just use sakura almost everything works n if it doesnt you just need to hold a on the startup and select touchpod from the menu and the game should work there as touchpod gets updates still plus no firmware update can block it trust me ive tried the acekard 2 and m3i zero but i prfer m3i zero trust me its not a wste its worth every penny

5. War

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    Although I don't have a DSi, I would have to go with the M3i Zero. For me, the ability to update the flashcart if Nintendo puts out some sort of blocking firmware is a must. The only flashcarts that can do that are the M3i and the Supercard ONE i. Out of those two, I think the M3i is the better of the two.

If I didn't care about avoiding Nintendo's imminent flashcart-blocking firmware, then I'd go with the Acekard 2i

6. Fabis94

Member Fabis94 Xbawx playa

Latvia
    Well Acekard 2i can update too, remember they released that Language Fix? That pretty much changed not the firmware, but the flashcart itself.

7. anaxs

Member anaxs got milk, got candy

Canada
    the acekard 2i and m3i zero are the best out there
    but m3i zero is better in built quality and its easy to use and its firmware and kernal is updatable so nintendo cant block it

8. wolfmanz51
    OP

United States
    yeah the "update the flashcart" is a joke because its just a accessory that gives power to the card while it updates acecard2i can update the bootstrap too its just if your too stupid to check and see if a update will block your card and update you may have to use a DS light to update it which i have but id like to hear from the guy who posted a vote for supercard as the features interest me they seem a lot like the cyclo

9. Zav

Newcomer Zav Advanced Member

United States
    i currently have an ak2 but i plan to buy a DSi soon and from the sound of things the m3i zero is the best cart to get right?

10. iamjust

Banned iamjust Banned

United States
    Just ordered a M3i Zero,but not because of it's update capabilities (I have a DS Lite already). Rather, it was for the lightning fast OSand really nice support (so I've heard). Though the AK2i was my next choice....

11. Eon-Rider

Member Eon-Rider GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Everyone's opinion will be biased unless they own all of them. I'd go with Acekard 2i. Or any of the first four in the poll.

12. ibis_87

Member ibis_87 GBAtemp Fan

Russia
    I got my AceKard 2i wuth myb DSi and never had a reason for complaining opr the slightest wish to change it. My vote is for Acekard 2i.

13. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    Well I only have an Acekard 2i, and compared to my CycloDS which isn't DSi compatible, I'm not nearly as satisfied with it.

I might invest in an M3i Zero, my main concern is being able to play games at the correct speed.

14. unliwiited

Newcomer unliwiited Member

Philippines
    my vote goes to DSTTi, because that's the only card i have [​IMG]

15. wolfmanz51
    OP

United States
    not to mention that much of the sakura features and more can still be used on any flashcard thanks to moonshell2