DSi error message

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by lukands, Nov 2, 2010.

Nov 2, 2010

DSi error message by lukands at 1:12 PM (1,087 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. lukands
    OP

Member lukands I took the little bus here

Estonia
    An error has occurred. Press and hold the power button to turn the system off. Please see Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for help troubleshooting.

This is the error message, is this what shows up when the console has 1.4.1 and the flash cart is only for 1.4

I of course would check myself but this is for a friend who doesn`t know how to troubleshoot.

2. Infinite Zero

Member Infinite Zero Almost!

United States
    what flashcart do you use?

3. lukands
    OP

Member lukands I took the little bus here

Estonia
    R4i-SDHC (1.4), I`m not sure if my stupid friend updated firmware online or messed something up updating to 1.27b.

4. DJ91990

Member DJ91990 Dark-Type Trainer

United States
    I hope you have a DS LITE or a DSi that is running FW 1.4 or below. DSi FW 1.4.1 has new security measures in place to block flashcards. While there are updates for the flashcards that enables them to work on the 1.4.1 FW you NEED to have applied the Flashcard compatibility update BEFORE updating your DSi FW. For future refference, do NOT update your DSi to a newer FW until it is confirmed that there is a flashcard update that allows the flashcard to function on the new system FW.

5. Dter ic

Member Dter ic ~

United Kingdom
    he must of updated, next time remind him not to bother updating because it usually isn't any large benifit at all