[DSI] doesn't turns on after dissamble

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Flashed, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Flashed
    OP

Flashed GBAtemp Regular

Feb 3, 2016
    Spain
    Madrid
    The other day i decidded to dissamble my NDSi to see if was hard to do the downgrade (and yes, it's). So I decided to mount it again. After putting de screws, i decided to see if it worked, putting the battery (and it worked). When i finished mounting the DSi, i turned it on but nothing happend (very strange). I dissambled again but everything was ok. I saw the plug whic connects the battery with the motherboard and i thought that the problem could be that. When i removed the plug, the plastic pieze which we connect, broken..., (if you need any imagenes just tell me :) ).

At first THE PROBLEM WASN'T THAT because it worked when i turn on the dsi after putting the screws! I decided to solder the two cables to the motherboard, but didn't worked too... So i don't know what's happening...

Thanks!

2. o0-Matty-0o

o0-Matty-0o Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2016
    Is there no power at all ? (blue light)
    Could be the fuse on the power board, what happens when you connect the charger ?

3. Flashed
    OP

Flashed GBAtemp Regular

Feb 3, 2016
    Spain
    Madrid
    When i connect it to the charger, a red light blinking appears. And no, the blue light doesn't appears

4. o0-Matty-0o

o0-Matty-0o Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2016
    Sounds like the fuse on the power board

[​IMG]

5. Flashed
    OP

Flashed GBAtemp Regular

Feb 3, 2016
    Spain
    Madrid
    So what can i do? Can i use a tester to see if i have power in the cables?

6. o0-Matty-0o

o0-Matty-0o Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2016
  7. Flashed
    OP

Flashed GBAtemp Regular

Feb 3, 2016
    Spain
    Madrid
    Ok thanks for all. Maybe this friday I will test the fuses and see if they are working.
    Thanks for all ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice