[DSI] doesn't turns on after dissamble

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Flashed, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Flashed
    OP

Flashed GBAtemp Regular

Feb 3, 2016
    Madrid
    The other day i decidded to dissamble my NDSi to see if was hard to do the downgrade (and yes, it's). So I decided to mount it again. After putting de screws, i decided to see if it worked, putting the battery (and it worked). When i finished mounting the DSi, i turned it on but nothing happend (very strange). I dissambled again but everything was ok. I saw the plug whic connects the battery with the motherboard and i thought that the problem could be that. When i removed the plug, the plastic pieze which we connect, broken..., (if you need any imagenes just tell me :) ).

At first THE PROBLEM WASN'T THAT because it worked when i turn on the dsi after putting the screws! I decided to solder the two cables to the motherboard, but didn't worked too... So i don't know what's happening...

Thanks!

2. o0-Matty-0o

o0-Matty-0o Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2016
    Is there no power at all ? (blue light)
    Could be the fuse on the power board, what happens when you connect the charger ?

3. Flashed
    OP

Flashed GBAtemp Regular

Feb 3, 2016
    Madrid
    When i connect it to the charger, a red light blinking appears. And no, the blue light doesn't appears

4. o0-Matty-0o

o0-Matty-0o Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2016
    Sounds like the fuse on the power board

[​IMG]

5. Flashed
    OP

Flashed GBAtemp Regular

Feb 3, 2016
    Madrid
    So what can i do? Can i use a tester to see if i have power in the cables?

6. o0-Matty-0o

o0-Matty-0o Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2016
  7. Flashed
    OP

Flashed GBAtemp Regular

Feb 3, 2016
    Madrid
    Ok thanks for all. Maybe this friday I will test the fuses and see if they are working.
    Thanks for all ;)