DSi camera problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Bergunzo, Apr 4, 2009.

Apr 4, 2009

DSi camera problem by Bergunzo at 10:39 PM (1,275 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Bergunzo
    OP

Member Bergunzo GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    I don't know if this is a problem or if it's regular: when I open the Photo Channel and use the camera, when I move my DSi the images move slowly and it goes smoothly only if I point the camera to my PC or TV Screen... What that means? Is that normal? Please answer

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    it is a 0.3 megapixel camera (both of them), of course it moves slowly. the cameras they use are crappy. Thats the light tracker the little pinhole sensor next to the camera, so it does autofocus slowly.

3. Bergunzo
    OP

Member Bergunzo GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    Yes, i knew that they were crappy but I didn't imagined that much; but can you explain me (if you know) why the images moves smoothly when I point the camera to the Pc screen?
    And could you, DSi owners, post some videos of your DSi camera in action to compare them, just to be sure?

4. computerboy

Member computerboy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Switzerland
    I can't post a video right now but I can confirm that the image moves slowly

5. Pavichokche

Newcomer Pavichokche Advanced Member

Canada
    damn that sucks, like I knew they were crappy but not THAT crappy. oh well, Im still looking forward to tomorrow

6. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    I already told you, the light sensor controls how fast it focuses and refreshes, more light the faster it has to refresh the image to get a better image, thus the smooth paning.