Dsi buttons dont work

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by worlok375, Mar 28, 2011.

Mar 28, 2011

Dsi buttons dont work by worlok375 at 10:11 PM (829 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. worlok375
    OP

Member worlok375 GBAtemp's prince

United States
    Earlier today I booted up moonshell and my dsi froze, this happens often so I just turned it off.
    When I turned it back on the touch screen refused to...touch and the only buttons that work are the "L" "R" "start" and "B" the start button of course stops working when I want to do something. I can get past the first screen just fine (touch screen still wont work) but after that nothing.

Help?

2. skystealer

Member skystealer Muah~

United States
    I never heard of something like that ever happening before. I think it's a better bet sending it off to Nintendo.

Sent mine in because the damn L and R buttons didn't work. Wait will be worth it, I guess.

3. worlok375
    OP

United States
    Sending it back to nintendo is a worst case scenario. (it's not just the l and r buttons that don't work)

4. worlok375
    OP

United States
    UPDATE: Fixed it (reformatted by using touch screen, turn out the sensitivity was just down really low) but moonshell begins to spaz whenever I open it and randomly selects a song then scrolls up and down randomly, which then breaks it again.

5. Nigrok

Newcomer Nigrok Member

United States
    hmm....it could just be the game. Then again it could be the DS. Either way I personally would seek help from your local Gamestop. They should be able to help in some way.