fleurie7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
last week i updated the firmware of my dsi to 1.4.1E
then i wanted to start my r4igold card with wood firmware, but when i pressed on the game icon it said:

'an error has occurred.
press and hold the POWER
button to turn the system off
please refer to the nintendo dsi
operations menual for details'

does someone have the same problem or does someone know how to solve this?

Solution
If your card has www.r4ids.cn or has www.r4ids.com without the ver2.0 symbol on it then you need to download the 1.4.1 patch from the attached link and run the patch on either a DS/DSlite or a DSi with a firmware of 1.4 or less. This should then patch your card so that it works on your DSi.

If your card has a different web address then you should look on there to see if your card is upgradeable.

ftp://r4idsdown:[email protected]/R4idsgold_upgrade_V141.rar

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
If your card has www.r4ids.cn or has www.r4ids.com without the ver2.0 symbol on it then you need to download the 1.4.1 patch from the attached link and run the patch on either a DS/DSlite or a DSi with a firmware of 1.4 or less. This should then patch your card so that it works on your DSi.

If your card has a different web address then you should look on there to see if your card is upgradeable.

ftp://r4idsdown:[email protected]/R4idsgold_upgrade_V141.rar

Solution

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I have one of those, but they use a custom AKAIO firmware. WoodR4 won´t work on it.

And the webpage listed in the cover is

http://www.r4igold.cc

Found the upgrade 1.41 patch and did the upgrade successfully.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Edit: I read you upgraded your DSi rather tan your flashcard.

You´ll need another DS/lite to reflash the firmware to your flashcard in order to work along your DSi system.

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
I have one of those, but they use a custom AKAIO firmware. WoodR4 won´t work on it.
It's the www.r4ids.com R4i-Gold Ver 2.0 that has the custom AKAIO kernel. The www.r4inds.cn and the original www.r4ids.com use a custom Wood R4 that you can get from either fileshare or from the website www.r4ids.cn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4