DSDaft

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by corenting, Mar 7, 2012.

1. corenting
    OP

corenting GBAtemp Regular

Jul 17, 2008
    France
    Hello !

I'm proud to finally release the DSDaft homebrew. This is an Daft Punk console, like iDaft, AndroDaft...
    There is only two song : Harder Better Faster Stronger and Around The World. More songs are coming later.
    I would also like to thanks [member='LeRodeur'] who coded sound functions for me to be able to do the streaming of the background music.

Screenshots :

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download

Download it on FT (mirror).

Source code

Changelog

Version 2.0 : splashscreen, new song : "Around the World", tweaked the layout a little bit.

2. eggsample

eggsample punahussy

Mar 29, 2010
    Poland
    Great work. I'm waiting for new songs.

3. corenting
    OP

Jul 17, 2008
    France
    Thanks ! I think adding songs will not be difficult (except for technologic which will require to do a page system as there is a lot of sample). I can still add Around The World or Derezzed... I will look into that when I will have more time.

4. eggsample

eggsample punahussy

Mar 29, 2010
    Poland
    I know that 'Harder Better Faster Stronger' has simple lyrics and other songs are more complex.

5. corenting
    OP

Jul 17, 2008
    France
    New update (version 2.0) with a new song ! Check the first post for changelog and download.

6. Sora de Eclaune

Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

Feb 15, 2011
    United States
    123 Fake Street
    You could TRY to add in Technologic, but there's so many lyrics (even though they ARE repeated) that I don't know if it would be possible

7. corenting
    OP

Jul 17, 2008
    France
    I will do it for the next version but yes there is lot of samples I will have to make 2-3 pages for the song.