DScovered problem

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by SifJar, Jan 1, 2013.

1. SifJar
    OP

SifJar Not a pirate

Apr 4, 2009
    So I just got a DSTT and started fiddling about with it. I've managed to get YSMenu/TTMenu working with RetroGameFan's DATs, and I managed also to get MENUdo to load ROMs via YSMenu.

My problem is that I am trying to get DSCovered to work, which IMO is the nicest looking ROM loader for the DS that I have seen. The problem is, when I try to load any ROM through it, it will create a 16 byte SAV file, overwriting the existing save file I had. Loading the same ROMs through YSMenu works fine (until I try DSCovered, at which point I obviously have to restore my good game save to be able to play it properly again).

Any ideas why this happens and/or how to fix it? I'd really much rather use DSCovered than YSMenu if possible.

EDIT: A bit of searching leads me to believe I need an updated version of "loader_ysmenu.nds", which seemingly has been removed from the internet. Anyone have a copy or know where to find one? (Or is there by any chance any open source "template" for the loaders or anything like that?)

2. SifJar
    OP

SifJar Not a pirate

Apr 4, 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice