Hacking ds2pc

luis_mikau

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi, i want show you my homebrew, is ds2pc, (sorry about my english, but i dont write it. jejeje).
ok, my homebrew is one administrador of PC, like win2ds, but so much beter, i tink,

the program is in face beta, but is so easy to use

they have a litle chat, keylogger, and remote desk, the remote desk have zoom, use the tactil.

please try it.

download link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/81778519/ds2pc.rar.html

and my blog:
http://ds2pc.blogspot.com/

luis_mikau

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
haaa, thank you ! in other versions, i i will do more stability the program, and i will make the trnasfer of files from ds2pc and pc2ds, and delete, run, ext.

and i will do the webcam, some like the remote desk, but will be the web cam ! thank !

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried it out, and it worked -- sort of. The program showed me the desktop of my computer, but then eventually hung (no buttons would do anything and it no longer updated the display). I had to do a hard reset.

It's definitely a good start though, and I think it will be a very useful tool when it's finished! Keep up the good work, and check back with us when you have updates!

-Bri

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
er, i don't think you need to shame him
tongue.gif

i haven't had the chance to try it, but i'll ve sure give it a try later on.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Since he says "I think" I took it to mean that luis_mikau feels that his program is better designed and offers more functionality than Win2DS. So, it was clearly just his opinion, and he has acknowledged that it is a work in progress.

I've not used Win2DS, so I can't offer my opinion as to which is better designed or has more/better features.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1