Homebrew DS2Key

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I feel like playing some emulators on my PC with a gamepad, but don't wanna buy one.
This is where DS2Key comes in.
I had heard that DS2Key is the right app to solve this problem, and I downloaded v.1.01.

The problem:
No instructions were given and I have no idea how to set something like this up.

In depth instructions or even a helpful README file please?

donelwero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Instructions:

Open the .bat file and edit the IP address to your computers IP address (if you don't know your IP address, open Command prompt and type 'ipconfig' that should give you a 192.168.x.x number. That's it).

Run the bat file, a window should stay open, you have to keep this open for as long as you want to play.

Run the DS2Key homebrew and choose connect to AP and choose your network.

Set the destination IP to your computers IP (the same in the bat file)

Push buttons and enjoy
smile.gif

Those are the instructions in the forum that bluelaserman just posted above, without the "google is your friend", lmgtfy..etc.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
donelwero said:
Instructions:

Open the .bat file and edit the IP address to your computers IP address (if you don't know your IP address, open Command prompt and type 'ipconfig' that should give you a 192.168.x.x number. That's it).

Run the bat file, a window should stay open, you have to keep this open for as long as you want to play.

Run the DS2Key homebrew and choose connect to AP and choose your network.

Set the destination IP to your computers IP (the same in the bat file)

Push buttons and enjoy
smile.gif

Those are the instructions in the forum that bluelaserman just posted above, without the "google is your friend", lmgtfy..etc.
Dude, thanks a bunch. The lack of a ReadMe.txt file put me on guard and I didn't want to transfer over to my card right away. Now that I've done it, it seems pretty self-explanatory. Thanks for your assistance, it's very much appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL