Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
helpme said:
screen of the debug info

iijhhkm04.jpg
I believe there are enough visible ridges, furrows, and minutiae points to make a positive ID from the fingerprints your DS screen. Be expecting visitors.
ph34r.gif

MrSpud

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Szyslak said:
helpme said:
screen of the debug info

iijhhkm04.jpg
I believe there are enough visible ridges, furrows, and minutiae points to make a positive ID from the fingerprints your DS screen. Be expecting visitors.
ph34r.gif

Well, only if he's done something bad in the past, otherwise, it's just fingerprint!
Nice observation! Maybe helpme will need help
unsure.gif

reaperman@home

Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
how's the plot?
is it a continuation of the first one, or is it a remake of the first one?
from the shots on IGN, it just looks like a remake. Which means it ends rather abruptly with a few screens of text where 100+ more hours of gaming should be.

that story was huge, and the first game only covered a tiny part of it.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MrSpud said:
Szyslak said:
helpme said:
screen of the debug info

iijhhkm04.jpg
ph34r.gif

Well, only if he's done something bad in the past, otherwise, it's just fingerprint!
Nice observation! Maybe helpme will need help
unsure.gif
I think it was a dirty screen joke.....

The plot is ok. The game play is a lot of fun even though the game is pretty easy (made my own character and just put all skill into health and strength).

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dominator said:
The game is coded in LUA, its very simple to modyfing the game, i found all european languages in it, i test.... located in /splash

seems not work, i dont' know why, i overwrith the english files by the fench files, but the game stay in english...
Wow! You're correct! This COULD be the first HUGELY modifiable DS game ever, or at least, possibly, to make dungeon crawls...

OK, semi-modifiable, as it appears that there is quite a bit of it hardcoded into the binary engine and it IS buggy...

jmonee84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is FUN!. I'm running on a R4 1.17 w/ Kingston 1gb, and so far only one or two crashes. The automap in the first town is a no-no, yet I haven't found anything else consistent. So even though it is a beta, it is definitely quite playable. The final release doesn't appear to be due out in the US until October, so this works fine for now. The character animation is well-done, the story aspect and character interaction is at least interesting (and compared to many other games I've played, actually fairly clever), and the gameplay is very entertaining. The controls are a little hard to get used to at first, because the game makes very heavy use of the touchscreen, yet after a short while it is quite intuitive. Definitely a keeper, and I look forward to the final release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong