DS #XXXX: Deoxys Distribution Cart (USA)

M2dane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay, I finally got it to work, now I just have to purchase the Slot-1 card so I can really test it out but that will come tomorrow.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone cares to avoid the minor annoyance of having to change the system clock after 7/14 then just hex edit 0x16c604 to 0xff.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im just curious but why do people get stingy with the Pokevents? When I got the surfing Pikachu I was more than happy to share it to save anyone the hassle of beating PBR. Now I got the mew from the Pokemon Ranch and once again was more than happy to share to save others the hassle. Is sharing Wondercard data illegal or do people just no share to enhance the size of their e-penis?

Reactions: 1 person

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
WeaponXxX said:
do people just no share to enhance the size of their e-penis?

Hole in one
rolleyes.gif

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
People don't understand that a Pokemon is a line of code and is completely meaningless.
If having a better pokemon makes you have more fun in the game(unless it's on WiFi), then why the hell not ?

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chamillionaire said:
cracker said:
If anyone cares to avoid the minor annoyance of having to change the system clock after 7/14 then just hex edit 0x16c604 to 0xff.
Sorry, i dont understand this.
Where should i change this? In the ROM or in one of the files inside?
And i don't know how to find something like 0x16c604
frown.gif

The rom.

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It seems (I can be wrong) that the region is located in ggid.dat. I tried to change its contents with FF's and the usa version of the rom gave the same problem as the european ones (it doesn't detect the signal at all). But I don't understand what to put for each region
ph34r.gif
(18 03 40 00 is for USA).

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
silent sniper said:
Although, now that this is out. i can see Nintendo spreading other event legendaries which will only screw all us over cuz the little 5 year olds on wi-fi will just be like "GO! ARCEUS, DEOXYS, DARKRAI" etc etc
But the Pokemons that are legendary are banned, so the kids will have unbalanced teams

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I looked for that value in the USA rom and found it, it wasn't in the italian one, so i copied the values in the same position in ggid.dat and IT WORKS!
The ggid.dat values for the italian rom are: CF 00 80 00. (I don't know if they work for the remaining languages)
grog.gif

Scytheandsickle

Trophies
XP
Country
Are modified data.bins against the rules? You still need the ROM for them to be of any use.

Davi92 said:
I looked for that value in the USA rom and found it, it wasn't in the italian one, so i copied the values in the same position in ggid.dat and IT WORKS!
The ggid.dat values for the italian rom are: CF 00 80 00. (I don't know if they work for the remaining languages)
grog.gif

What is the offset?

EDIT: There's a file called "limit.bin". Do you think that is a limit on how many deoxyses can be distributed?

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Vereux0 said:
Are modified data.bins against the rules? You still need the ROM for them to be of any use.

Davi92 said:
grog.gif
What is the offset?
0x002FD8CC in the american Diamond, 0x002FDAF8 in the italian one. You can search for nearby values and find the ggid ones with their distance
happy.gif

(sorry if i can't explain myself well, my English isn't really good
tongue.gif
).
EDIT: limit.bin is the date limitation (cracker said that earlier)
smile.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Vereux0 said:

Thats what I had... maybe this just doesn't work on the Acekard RPG?
frown.gif

I wil try on my Supercard Slot 2

Didn't work there either, but I think that thing stopped playing ROMs a long time ago

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
science said:
Vereux0 said:

Thats what I had... maybe this just doesn't work on the Acekard RPG?
frown.gif

I wil try on my Supercard Slot 2

Didn't work there either, but I think that thing stopped playing ROMs a long time ago

I just tried with my AKRPG and it worked fine. Hex edit the game per my previous reply and it should work.

Scytheandsickle

Trophies
XP
Country
Davi92 said:
Vereux0 said:

Davi92 said:
grog.gif
What is the offset?
0x002FD8CC in the american Diamond, 0x002FDAF8 in the italian one. You can search for nearby values and find the ggid ones with their distance
happy.gif

(sorry if i can't explain myself well, my English isn't really good
tongue.gif
).
EDIT: limit.bin is the date limitation (cracker said that earlier)
smile.gif
Date limitation? I use the distro with the date as today and it worked perfectly fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...